Fortfs.com beware this broker is robber

Fenihanifah

Recruit
Very Bad broker, stay away from this broker, if you do not want u're money stole, I had a bad experience of trading here, broker intentionally create my account losses.
Initially when I want to withdraw my money broker in large quantities(USD)

Withdraw delayed one month, after one month waiting, the broker is no clear answer at all, contact live support no answer, and until the broker start to stole my money, they do position BUY AND SELL all of my account with diffrent name, THIS IS INSANE and very ROBBER BROKER

I have 4 different account names, there are 40 accounts and more, FORTFS take trading positions at the same price, the same pair with large lot, until the margin call and stop out, this broker is ROBBER fortfs stole my money,

I lost more than $ 500,000

i ask customer service about this case, they said, i trading my self??
How come i can trade with 40 account and diffrent name, i never use FOREXCOPY, i never register copy forex at fortfs becase fortfs forex copy very bad.

this is very unacceptable reason, I want to fight for justice, wait for me

Stay away from this broker, never dibroker this transaction, because the owner is MALING / SCAMMER

yartissc3.png yartissc2.png yartissc.png febri4.png febri3.png febri2.png febri1.png

Very Bad broker, stay away from this broker, if you do not want u're money stole, I had a bad experience of trading here, broker intentionally create my account losses.
Initially when I want to withdraw my money broker in large quantities(USD)

Withdraw delayed one month, after one month waiting, the broker is no clear answer at all, contact live support no answer, and until the broker start to stole my money, they do position BUY AND SELL all of my account with diffrent name, THIS IS INSANE and very ROBBER BROKER

I have 4 different account names, there are 40 accounts and more, FORTFS take trading positions at the same price, the same pair with large lot, until the margin call and stop out, this broker is ROBBER fortfs stole my money,

I lost more than $ 500,000

i ask customer service about this case, they said, i trading my self??
How come i can trade with 40 account and diffrent name, i never use FOREXCOPY, i never register copy forex at fortfs becase fortfs forex copy very bad.

this is very unacceptable reason, I want to fight for justice, wait for me

Stay away from this broker, never dibroker this transaction, because the owner is MALING / SCAMMER

View attachment 30278 View attachment 30279 View attachment 30280 View attachment 30281 View attachment 30282 View attachment 30283 View attachment 30284
If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Send an email to every address you can find at the broker. Include a copy of the link to this thread. Invite them to come here and explain what the problem is with sending your money.

Dear Scambuster(i cannot reply your PM)

Thank you for helping me, this is my contact email : febriyantiforex@gmail.com. I have evidence all my transaction againts this broker, and i've already complain to regulation ifsc but still no response yet.

pls skype me at email we can talk about my case

Last edited by a moderator:
Back