FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) stole my money

I am a client of this company, my account number is 1115774.
Earlier I left my review, where I mentioned the cancellation of the transaction as a result of which I lost 2 896,59 USD.
In the same review, I promised to give a more detailed description of this situation so that other traders understand what they face a profitable trading in this company.
I also carefully read the answer of the representative of the company mr. Mark Miller and would like to comment on it separately.

First of all, I would like to give a detailed description of this situation.
This company has recalculated the financial result of the closed transaction.
As it was - screenshot "As_It_Was".
As it became - screenshot "As_It_Became".
After the closed transaction, I checked the execution on the account, found that the company put a delay of 4 seconds on the execution - screenshot "Plugin".
On other accounts of the same type, the execution remained normal - screenshot "No_Plugin".

Put on the withdrawal of 1,600 USD. Brought quite quickly.
The next day on the following withdrawal received a letter that the withdrawal amount exceeds the deposit.

After that, there were quite lengthy clarification of the situation with the support and the dealing Department, after which the position was adjusted, as indicated on screenshot "As_It_Became".

The entire correspondence preserved, if there is interest, I can its also posting here, in my understanding of my demands were more than adequate and objective.

As an explanation, some quotes from the unnamed liquidity provider were sent - screenshot "Quotes".

Checked on the tick history of other brokers, all the price is better in my favor by 15-20 points:

FXPro bid/ask 15:30:01.062 1.30136/1.30136
Ducascopy bid/ask 15:30:01.046 1.30140/1.30156
Admiral Markets, MTrading, RannFX bid/ask 15:30:01.046 1.30136/1.30151

In general, as I have explained the to Department of dealing, I would be satisfied as a solution to this controversial situation, the provision of an official statement from the back-office of the notorious "liquidity provider" indicating these quotations.
Let even such curves, which were provided by them.
Obviously, it was refused.

Summarizing all:

1. The company does not make any compromises in this situation.
2. I am refused requests for an official report from their liquidity provider.
3. At the request to revise the result of the transaction taking into account the real market prices shown by the other brokers at the same time I also get a refusal.
4. The broker offered me to solve this issue through their regulator IFSC and I did it!!!
27.09.2018 I sent a request on this issue but so far I have not received any answer, from which I conclude that, as I said earlier - this regulator is only a store for the sale of licenses but not a third party that can put an end to this conflict.

And now a few words especially for Mr. Mark Miller.

Dear sir, in your answer, you say that I "continue to spread misinformation."
To this I want to answer that I consider myself right in this dispute and, as a free person, I believe that everyone's business is to protect their own interests, which I do.

Dear sir, in your answer, you say that "other clients’ losses were compensated".
To this I want to answer that it is only your words, not supported by any evidence. I studied in detail the forums on this issue and all I saw - claims to cancel profitable trades by your company. Not a word about you returning someone's losses I couldn't find.

Dear sir, in your answer, you say that "we know, you did not send any complaints to our regulator".
To this I want to answer that you're wrong and here's the proof - screenshot "Letter".
It's been over a month, but I haven't been able to get a single word in response to my request.
Of course, you can say that you can not influence your regulator, that you have no ways to communicate with it, and so on and so on, but the facts are - there is no difference whether you have a regulator or not, you have a license or not, in case of a conflict situation, an ordinary client of your company remains alone without any support from a third party.

I very much hope that the ForexPeaceArmy will be such a party.

Attachments

• As_It_Was.jpg
    As_It_Was.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 0
  • As_It_Became.jpg
    As_It_Became.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Quotes.jpg
    Quotes.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Plugin.jpg
    Plugin.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • No_Plugin.jpg
    No_Plugin.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Letter.jpg
    Letter.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
I am a client of this company, my account number is 1115774.
Earlier I left my review, where I mentioned the cancellation of the transaction as a result of which I lost 2 896,59 USD.
In the same review, I promised to give a more detailed description of this situation so that other traders understand what they face a profitable trading in this company.
I also carefully read the answer of the representative of the company mr. Mark Miller and would like to comment on it separately.

First of all, I would like to give a detailed description of this situation.
This company has recalculated the financial result of the closed transaction.
As it was - screenshot "As_It_Was".
As it became - screenshot "As_It_Became".
After the closed transaction, I checked the execution on the account, found that the company put a delay of 4 seconds on the execution - screenshot "Plugin".
On other accounts of the same type, the execution remained normal - screenshot "No_Plugin".

Put on the withdrawal of 1,600 USD. Brought quite quickly.
The next day on the following withdrawal received a letter that the withdrawal amount exceeds the deposit.

After that, there were quite lengthy clarification of the situation with the support and the dealing Department, after which the position was adjusted, as indicated on screenshot "As_It_Became".

The entire correspondence preserved, if there is interest, I can its also posting here, in my understanding of my demands were more than adequate and objective.

As an explanation, some quotes from the unnamed liquidity provider were sent - screenshot "Quotes".

Checked on the tick history of other brokers, all the price is better in my favor by 15-20 points:

FXPro bid/ask 15:30:01.062 1.30136/1.30136
Ducascopy bid/ask 15:30:01.046 1.30140/1.30156
Admiral Markets, MTrading, RannFX bid/ask 15:30:01.046 1.30136/1.30151

In general, as I have explained the to Department of dealing, I would be satisfied as a solution to this controversial situation, the provision of an official statement from the back-office of the notorious "liquidity provider" indicating these quotations.
Let even such curves, which were provided by them.
Obviously, it was refused.

Summarizing all:

1. The company does not make any compromises in this situation.
2. I am refused requests for an official report from their liquidity provider.
3. At the request to revise the result of the transaction taking into account the real market prices shown by the other brokers at the same time I also get a refusal.
4. The broker offered me to solve this issue through their regulator IFSC and I did it!!!
27.09.2018 I sent a request on this issue but so far I have not received any answer, from which I conclude that, as I said earlier - this regulator is only a store for the sale of licenses but not a third party that can put an end to this conflict.

And now a few words especially for Mr. Mark Miller.

Dear sir, in your answer, you say that I "continue to spread misinformation."
To this I want to answer that I consider myself right in this dispute and, as a free person, I believe that everyone's business is to protect their own interests, which I do.

Dear sir, in your answer, you say that "other clients’ losses were compensated".
To this I want to answer that it is only your words, not supported by any evidence. I studied in detail the forums on this issue and all I saw - claims to cancel profitable trades by your company. Not a word about you returning someone's losses I couldn't find.

Dear sir, in your answer, you say that "we know, you did not send any complaints to our regulator".
To this I want to answer that you're wrong and here's the proof - screenshot "Letter".
It's been over a month, but I haven't been able to get a single word in response to my request.
Of course, you can say that you can not influence your regulator, that you have no ways to communicate with it, and so on and so on, but the facts are - there is no difference whether you have a regulator or not, you have a license or not, in case of a conflict situation, an ordinary client of your company remains alone without any support from a third party.

I very much hope that the ForexPeaceArmy will be such a party.
Well, when did you open an account with them?

Hello.

It's been two weeks since my appeal to the official representative of the company but no response has been received.
My requests to the regulator of this company are also ignored and remain unanswered.

What can we do now?

Hello.

It's been two weeks since my appeal to the official representative of the company but no response has been received.
My requests to the regulator of this company are also ignored and remain unanswered.

What can we do now?
Open case in traders court.

I think I should do it. Really.

Just about an hour ago I received a very interesting letter from the representative of IFSC regulator Mr. Donovan Young.

It says literally the following, I quote:

"Dear Mr. Sergey,
The Commission has recent received a response from Fort Financial Services ltd., regarding your complaint submitted on 27 September 2018. Therefore, the Company has indicated that there is no registered client by the name of Сергей С*** with email address s***@yandex.ru.
Kindly submit documented proof showing that you are/were indeed a client of the company for the Commission to continue its investigation into your complaint."

I understand that in this situation, the company FortFS found nothing better than to say that there was no situation, as there was no client.

This is ridiculous and looks like a kindergarten, because I can easily prove that I was/am a client of this company.

Of course, I have provided all the necessary evidence at the request of the regulator and expect a response from the him.

I think I should do it. Really.

Just about an hour ago I received a very interesting letter from the representative of IFSC regulator Mr. Donovan Young.

It says literally the following, I quote:

"Dear Mr. Sergey,
The Commission has recent received a response from Fort Financial Services ltd., regarding your complaint submitted on 27 September 2018. Therefore, the Company has indicated that there is no registered client by the name of Сергей С*** with email address s***@yandex.ru.
Kindly submit documented proof showing that you are/were indeed a client of the company for the Commission to continue its investigation into your complaint."

I understand that in this situation, the company FortFS found nothing better than to say that there was no situation, as there was no client.

This is ridiculous and looks like a kindergarten, because I can easily prove that I was/am a client of this company.

Of course, I have provided all the necessary evidence at the request of the regulator and expect a response from the him.
I sent him a personal message to take care of this issue. I hope he will add reply soon here.

Dear SergeySergey1975 and forum users,

This forum thread was brought to our attention recently. Unfortunately, no new questions were posed to us so we are not sure yet what we can add. All the points that SergeySergey1975 raises were answered already in details on other forums and in letters, as well as partially here on FPA. Should there be such need – we will provide explanations yet again. So far, we are reposting here our reply to the review and if SergeySergey1975 has, apart from groundless name-calling and accusations, any actual questions that he wants answered – we will do our best to answer.

Regarding your scathing “few words especially for Mr. Mark Miller” we would like to say that, yes, of course, as a free person, you are entitled to your own opinion. However, the biased way you present it to others is nothing less than misinformation. Just you having an opinion does not make it automatically true, sadly. Just because you say that you “studied in detail the forums on this issue” and no clients were actually compensated, does not make it true as well. It’s still “only words”, difference with ours being that we actually have an access to such information.

Here is our answer:

“Your trading was performed in the news release time with a gap of over 40 p., your orders were still closed with profit and all your withdrawal requests were successfully completed. All the information on order processing, price feed used for profit recalculation and the reasons for this recalculation were covered in details previously for you.

A discrepancy between opening and closing prices used by trading platform and the factual prices of liquidity provider was revealed. According to the p 3.21 of the “Trading activity performance agreement” (https://static.fortfs.com/download/regulation_of_operations.pdf), recalculation of the opening/closing prices was in order. This discrepancy was caused by the high load during release of important economic news as well as liquidity decrease typical for such times (gap of 40p).

Trading during news release always carries increased risks, which we always warn our clients about. Profits recalculation is not a typical situation and was only caused by the large gap and performing trading during news release. Still, note that all the trades’ results performed during this time were recalculated, both closed with profit and loss. It means that other clients’ losses were compensated, which you don’t mention in your review.

You can find more information as well as both the price feed and recalculation details in our answer to aforementioned review from 11.06.2018.

We would like to assure forum visitors once again that the answers you received previously span pages and pages of incredibly detailed explanations of what has happened, what was done and why.”

Please, feel free to add you constructive questions.

Sincerely yours,

FortFS

Back