FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) stole my money

Кот,ты открыл дело в суде?Иначе эти фродо не чухнутся подрезанную капусту отдать...
Sorry my english:D message for cat)

Nope, I didn't.
Yet.

I'm waiting for an answer from the regulator, at least to understand whether they found me or not.

After all, FxMaster did not give the go-ahead, I would like to hear it.

With these guys from FortFS will be a really long story, given the complete reluctance to somehow solve this problem, as well as the fact that the regulator, alas, does not work very quickly, to put it mildly.

While we are not receiving any follow-up questions to our earlier answer, we would like to clear things up regarding the IFSC correspondence, even though SergeySergey1975 has already received an answer on this topic on another forum.
We are yet to receive a request from IFSC regarding the matter in question. To the best of our knowledge, no employee of our company has given to IFSC the answer provided to SergeySergey1975. We have no comments on IFSC’s answer because we do not have information on why such an answer was given to SergeySergey1975. There might have been any sort of mistake: a request sent to another broker, an honest mistake of IFSC manager who was writing a letter or any number of other reasons. We prefer to avoid speculation while not having enough information on this matter.
However, unfortunately but unsurprisingly, this is not the case for everybody, and SergeySergey1975’s words: “I understand that in this situation, the company FortFS found nothing better than to say that there was no situation, as there was no client. This is ridiculous and looks like a kindergarten” are yet again nothing but speculation, misinformation and childish name-calling.

Speaking of misinformation, in the letter to IFSC that SergeySergey1975 published in his original post he says: “I also ask you to clarify whether it is possible to resolve this conflict with your help given the fact that this company has expired your license this year”. This statement is an outright lie, plain and simple. You can find the list of licensed service providers for trading, and our company among them, on official IFSC site: http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/licensed-service-providers/list-f
But, you know, a little lie here, a little misinformation there, that is the way it goes.

Anyways, we recommend SergeySergey1975 to once again send all his information on the matter to the regulator and, to avoid the unfortunate confusion that took place, include the number of our valid license that can be found on our site. We are sure that IFSC will provide an answer to such request and resolve the situation.

@SergeySergey1975 can you reply with an update from regulator? Also, let's complete a timeline of events here with video/screenshot evidence of all relevant communication.
Do please update thread with timeline +video/screenshots of each event in timeline.
Hello.

Unfortunately since getting my latest response from the regulator from 12.11.2018 more I didn't get any clarification on my situation.

Here is some history.

After the final understanding of what my situation will not be resolved by the broker, 27.09.2018 I sent a request to the regulator (screenshot of the "Request to regulator").

After waiting for a response for almost a month and a half, 12.11.2018 I finally got an unexpected response from the regulator, which I wrote about above https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...al-services-stole-my-money.57826/#post-326382.
(Screenshot "Regulator response").

After that, on the same day 12.11.2018 I sent the most detailed response to the regulator, indicating absolutely all the information through which I could be identified as a client (screenshot "Request to regulator_2").

After that, more of the response I received at all.

Contact details I took from the official website of the regulator www.ifsc.gov.bz (screenshot "Contacts_IFSC").

It also states that Fort Financial Services Ltd. is under the regulation of the IFSC (screenshot "List_F_2018").

But (!!!) today I checked and found that this company is no longer included in the list of companies under the IFSC regulations (screenshot "List_F_2019").

Also on the company's website there is no information about the regulation by IFSC. I don't know if this means that the company has changed the regulator or if it means that it basically does not have a regulator now, but in any case it is a very convenient way to bypass the claims of its customers. I am sure that taking into account the large number of claims from deceived customers, the company just decided to change the regulator, and therefore I do not receive a response to my requests.

Can I open a case in court in this situation?

Attachments

• Request to regulator.jpg
    Request to regulator.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Regulator response.jpg
    Regulator response.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Request to regulator_2.jpg
    Request to regulator_2.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Contacts_IFSC.jpg
    Contacts_IFSC.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 1
  • List_F_2018.jpg
    List_F_2018.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 1
  • List_F_2019.jpg
    List_F_2019.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 0
Good job providing proof of your timeline.

Can I open a case in court in this situation?

Here is a tutorial to invite company back to the thread:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

-----

@Mark Miller (FortFS) has a lot of explaining to do:

- was/is @SergeySergey1975 a client of FortFS (Fort Financial Services, or whatever the name is now). Why did you claim to the regulator that he was not a client?​

We would like to assure forum visitors once again that the answers you received previously span pages and pages of incredibly detailed explanations of what has happened, what was done and why.”
- can you upload these "pages and pages of incredibly detailed explanations"? You can just submit a pdf. If it is too large to be uploaded, use a cloud service like dropbox, google drive, etc. Check that it is a public link by opening it in a Private/Incognito browser window; this makes sure the link is public and others can access it.​

- Where are you regulated? At the time OP was a client, and also right now where is FortFS's current regulation? If the company name has changed or is using an alternate name, please advise.​

Still, note that all the trades’ results performed during this time were recalculated, both closed with profit and loss. It means that other clients’ losses were compensated, which you don’t mention in your review.

- how can you prove that other clients were compensated? Or that any recalculation took place?
Can you at least provide a fix trade report showing the execution stats of each of the trade(s) in question? You should also include the market depth at the time also.​

-----

I do hope OP has learned a lesson that you cannot believe everything that comes out of a forex broker's mouth. Much easier to use trustworthy brokers from the beginning. There is only a handful of them.

Last edited:
I will also link to some posts in a different thread where additional proof was provided that they moved to SVG, which has ZERO regulation (by SVG's own admission):

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...lly-traded-by-fortfs.59659/page-2#post-337178

But (!!!) today I checked and found that this company is no longer included in the list of companies under the IFSC regulations (screenshot "List_F_2019").

They did not renew their regulation. At least IFSC does announce this so the public does not continue to think a particular firm is regulated:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...lly-traded-by-fortfs.59659/page-3#post-337206

Here is the direct link to the PDF.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...plied-for-its-2019-licence-renewal-pdf.42470/

And there is further proof about using SVG to imply regulation is intentionally being deceptive.

------

@SergeySergey1975 make sure you formally invite fortFS to thread:

Here is a tutorial to invite company back to the thread:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Here is a tutorial to invite company back to the thread
Unfortunately I can't find this magic button in my thread. :(

And I'm pretty sure Mark Miller's invitation is completely pointless and useless. He can make a very good politician - he talks a lot, brings a lot of fog and in any case does not want to hear the opponent.

Also, the decision to change the jurisdiction says a lot - previously the registration was here - (screenshot "List_F_2018") and now is here (screenshot "new_jurisdiction"). You can see it here https://www.fortfs.com

As they say Russian - very fast changed his shoes in the air. LOL.

So if you don't mind, I will open a case against this company in court, because I want potential customers to know what they risk actually based on my sad example and experience .

Attachments

• List_F_2018.jpg
    List_F_2018.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 0
  • New_jurisdiction .jpg
    New_jurisdiction .jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
Back