• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) (Was TradeFort.ws, One Vector Group Inc.)

General discussions of a financial company
Very Bad broker, stay away from this broker, if you do not want u're money stole, I had a bad experience of trading here, broker intentionally create my account losses.
Initially when I want to withdraw my money broker in large quantities(USD)

Withdraw delayed one month, after one month waiting, the broker is no clear answer at all, contact live support no answer, and until the broker start to stole my money, they do position BUY AND SELL all of my account with diffrent name, THIS IS INSANE and very ROBBER BROKER

I have 4 different account names, there are 40 accounts and more, FORTFS take trading positions at the same price, the same pair with large lot, until the margin call and stop out, this broker is ROBBER fortfs stole my money,

I lost more than $ 500,000

i ask customer service about this case, they said, i trading my self??
How come i can trade with 40 account and diffrent name, i never use FOREXCOPY, i never register copy forex at fortfs becase fortfs forex copy very bad.

this is very unacceptable reason, I want to fight for justice, wait for me

Stay away from this broker, never dibroker this transaction, because the owner is MALING / SCAMMER

Hi FPA,

Fortfs Account 3777282 Wthdraw decline #975969

I am writing to express my utmost fury at Fortfs as they rejected my withdraw request of $318.40 profits, I placed 1 trade fair and square with 1 trade position on Friday 23:55pm at market price for the French Election and held over the weekend following the correct procedures and closed postion at Market open prices on Sunday only to be told that from the email that my withdraw was canceled due to:

''Your request was rejected due to the decision of risk-management''
5. Non-market prices.
5.5. The Company shall guarantee that a non-market price will be deleted from the instant quotes by bringing the trading history in line with the actual market prices.
5.6. Provided that the Company or a Client could provide a sufficient evidence that opening and/or closing the trade has been executed with the price significantly different from the market price, the Company undertakes to recalculate financial results of such trade according to real market (exchange or interbank) quotations or completely cancel it.''

I have emailed their support@fortfs.com and have strongly asked that they recheck this as I have provided the evidence from screenshots taken during the trade this and and asked them to proceed with my withdrawal, they replied with the same email and now they are no longer responding to my emails.

I have ask IFSC/FPA to raise a case against Fortfs to try and get my profits back especially when I traded to fairly, please see evidence below.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fortfs-withdraw-decline.50329/

Thanks

Attachments

• fortfs.JPG
    fortfs.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 1
  • fortfs1.JPG
    fortfs1.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 0
  • fortfs3.JPG
    fortfs3.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MT4mobilescreen.jpg
    MT4mobilescreen.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SundayOpen2.jpg
    SundayOpen2.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 0
last week I deposit 99$ in my acc and trade with news bid rate usd . my trade with news is scalep. after one day I get 1500$ profit and request withdrawal but fortfs delet many of my trades with profits and zero my balance. please see my acc and trades and profits. fort fs dont pay my 1200$ profits.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi FPA,

Fortfs Account 3777282 Wthdraw decline #975969

I am writing to express my utmost fury at Fortfs as they rejected my withdraw request of $318.40 profits, I placed 1 trade fair and square with 1 trade position on Friday 23:55pm at market price for the French Election and held over the weekend following the correct procedures and closed postion at Market open prices on Sunday only to be told that from the email that my withdraw was canceled due to:

''Your request was rejected due to the decision of risk-management''
5. Non-market prices.
5.5. The Company shall guarantee that a non-market price will be deleted from the instant quotes by bringing the trading history in line with the actual market prices.
5.6. Provided that the Company or a Client could provide a sufficient evidence that opening and/or closing the trade has been executed with the price significantly different from the market price, the Company undertakes to recalculate financial results of such trade according to real market (exchange or interbank) quotations or completely cancel it.''

I have emailed their support@fortfs.com and have strongly asked that they recheck this as I have provided the evidence from screenshots taken during the trade this and and asked them to proceed with my withdrawal, they replied with the same email and now they are no longer responding to my emails.

I have ask IFSC/FPA to raise a case against Fortfs to try and get my profits back especially when I traded to fairly, please see evidence below.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fortfs-withdraw-decline.50329/

Thanks

also fort fs send me this email and dont pay me profit. how can I report to IFSC regulator ?

Once, I had an account with this broker. I put USD 500 and tried to trade. When I get 10% profit, I decided to withdraw my money and set up an account with another broker as I wasn't satisfied with some aspects here. The withdrawal was postponed, also they called me and asked me why I was leaving and what they could do for me. I told that they could bring me tea with a piece of cake and return my deposit. They returned me my money but I didn't get tea with a cake =) Also,I didn't like the representative of the company who works on forums. He seemed to be quite rude and too self-confident!

A good and reliable broker, Fort FS has made me withdraw a $ 150 profit quickly from a $ 50 welcome bonus now giving me a return opportunity by giving a Second Chance 35 USD Welcome Bonus!
, thanks a lot Fort FS !

Second withdraw success via Skrill,will try withdraw via bank wire soon.Thank you FortFS

Back