• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) (Was TradeFort.ws, One Vector Group Inc.)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Forex Peace Army forum users!

My name is Mark Miller and I'm an official representative of Fort Financial Services company.

I will be glad to answer any questions and help you with any concerns.

Let me introduce our services:

eJ7wIWc7Uv.jpg

Fort Financial Services – is international licensed brokerage company, that combines the time-tested reliability and innovative trading technologies. We do everything for comfortable trading of both professionals and beginners.

Account types
-Demo;
-Flex newbie account;
-Fort;
-Flex;
-Pro;
-CQG;
-Ninja Trader;
-Binary Options.

Trading platforms
-FortFS MT4 Terminal;
-FortFS MultiTerminal;
-Web-platform MetaTrader FORT;
-Mobile MetaTrader 4 terminal (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile);
-One Click Trading;
-CQG Trader;
-CQG QTrader;
-NinjaTrader;
-Binary Options Web-platform
-VPS - Virtual Private Server.

Payment systems
-SorexPay (Visa / MasterCard);
-WebMoney;
-Skrill;
-NETELLER Payment Network;
-Perfect Money;
-Bank Wire.

Fort Financial Services Ltd operates on the basis of the international brokerage license number IFSC/60/256/TS/13, issued by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize on 15 April 2013, which has been prolonged on 17 March 2015 under license number IFSC/60/256/TS/15.

4r7CcpFqwC.jpg
RB6Ll1r2mq.jpg

Trademark "Fort Financial Services" owned by Fort Financial Services Ltd
Suite 5, Garden City Plaza,Mountain View Boulevard,Belmopan, Belize.

Fort Financial Services - Citadel of Trading

I have a withdrawal request W992823, passed 72 hrs still pending, 2 withdrawals done , another one W992825 already received. Need your intervention to ensure I will receive my payment of USD2000 - W992823. Livechat many times with support but no cooperation from them. Repetitively posted your standard withdrawal rules/agreement. I still wonder Fortfs only released only W992825, even both withdrawals were approved on a same date- see attached email. Looking foward your help. Thanks

Attachments

• 0599F842-EA65-489D-A6D2-1B387E9BD035.jpeg
    0599F842-EA65-489D-A6D2-1B387E9BD035.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3
unusual slipage done by fort fs ... my account is mc up to 3x ... and I complained to fort fs there is no answer until now ... if I slip 3-8 pips, but if fort fs up to 3x mc keep going ... the trader will be destroyed ... please fort fs for the follow-up to the incident that happened to me....

I have withdrawal requests that FORTFS cancel at will...even after the 5 days execution time has elapsed...and they give a technical jargon as an explanation for holding my money with them for weeks without remiting to me.

I have made several complaints and I have had no response. I asked that I be allowed to wire out my money since 28 December 2018 and it's been a difficult task for FORTFS to achieve. They keep telling me they are waiting for some response from some bankers.

I have chat manuscripts that back my claim. All I want is the ability to wire out my funds and be done with FORTFS calmly.

Kindly assist

FortFS really a scam broker, watch out traders. They take all deposit and profits from my clients account amounting USD2,500 just because I trade the accounts that under my own affiliates. Your broker already allocates an affiliates commission 45% from the spread, so whats the problem with that. All that account never take any of your welcome bonus, so very clear that is no manipulation of that accounts. The problem is just that two account already make a profit and your broker don't want to pay. Total affiliates commission I received from this broker not more than USD 200 since 2015, why you take all the deposit amounting USD2,500. When I make a report they reply said both my client have make a withdrawal (please refer an attachement). One account make a withdrawal by neteller but until now still nothing. Another account my client cannot make a withdrawal because the account balance are zero (initial deposit USD 500 + profit USD800). Then I made another report and this broker didn't reply and delete all finance history of my account on the client cabinet. They hope I don't have any evidence but I'm not stupid, I already save them. Please refund my clients moneyyyy!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• FortReply.jpg
    FortReply.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 3
beware of this broker. totally a scam. i request my withdrawal on 29/3/2019.but until now i still didnt get my money.. online chat is useless.. keep changing answer. first they said in process...and they said i will get the money by monday 15/4/2019..and then the money is confirm..now suddenly my witdrawal status is not confirm.they will keep manipulate client...worst broker ever. i just want my money. and im done with them

beware of this broker. totally a scam. i request my withdrawal on 29/3/2019.but until now i still didnt get my money.. online chat is useless.. keep changing answer. first they said in process...and they said i will get the money by monday 15/4/2019..and then the money is confirm..now suddenly my witdrawal status is not confirm.they will keep manipulate client...worst broker ever. i just want my money. and im done with them

Your withdrawal has already been completed some time ago and is credited to your account.
The full information on your withdrawal was provided to you by our support team before and we recommend you to firstly contact our support should you have any questions in future - we will be happy to answer you.
Thank you for trading with us!

Sincerely yours,
FortFS

just because I trade the accounts that under my own affiliates.

Dear Mzamri,

Our investigation into your activity has revealed a number of gross regulatory documents violations, to each of which you admit in your post.

The investigation revealed:
- The use of more than one personal account registered for different persons that is a violation of clauses 3.1.3 and 4.2.5 of the “Client Agreement” (https://static.fortfs.com/download/client_agreement.pdf).
- Transfer to third parties the authorization data for trading accounts, as well as trading by third parties on trading accounts - violation of clauses 4.2.6 and 4.2.9 of the “Client Agreement”.
- Violation of the KYC policy, paragraph 3.2. (https://static.fortfs.com/download/know_your_customer_policy.pdf), namely the transfer of account management of your personal account, as well as the management of trading accounts (trading on accounts) to third parties without providing notarized documents that confirms the transfer of such rights to third parties, approved by the company.
- Violation of clause 5.3.18 of the "Partnership Agreement" https://static.fortfs.com/download/partners_agreement.pdf), namely the coincidence of the IP addresses and CID of the devices of the Clients and the Partner.

We would like to note that you have accepted all of these agreements during registration process with us. This intentional violation of agreed upon documents led us to terminate the client agreement and compensate the paid commissions – these are strictly the measures which are described in the corresponding agreement paragraphs. Your clients’ deposits are withdrawn in full a long time ago.

We ask you to refrain from misinforming visitors of forums regarding what exactly happened and in future quote the exact paragraphs you have knowingly violated while trying to make your case (the full information with quotes was provided to you via email). Also, we ask you to not post screenshots with other clients’ personal information (e-mails). If you feel the need to post such screenshot, kindly edit the personal information out. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
FortFS

Dear Forex Peace Army forum users!

My name is Mark Miller and I'm an official representative of Fort Financial Services company.

I will be glad to answer any questions and help you with any concerns.

Let me introduce our services:

Hi Mark Miller from Fort FS

You can see by the correspondence below that the Nurasyima the representative from NPBFX broker I have corresponded with has told me that your company has not forwarded the balance of my funds to the NPBFX brokerage. Can you please advise which party is lying is it Fort FS of the NPBFX brokerage that is lying. I just want to locate my funds.

Kind regards
Martin Rees

Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 3:35 PM
To: Martin Rees <mdreesnz1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FW: FW: FW: Balance transfer

Sir from our side npbfx only provide you services. we just getting details from fort and we dont not responsable about you balance at fort so regading you fund we only give you bonus and try to convice you make deposit trade with our broker. thats all, fort tell you that you balance already transfer with our broker, but we didn't receive any balance from fort we just get details from their. and again i tell we dont not responsable about you balance. sorry sir i also cannot do anything about that.

Have a good Christmas to sir and have nice day.

On 12/20/2021 12:19 PM, Martin Rees wrote:

Dear Sir

Please explain the nonsense that is being told to me?

The agreement that I entered into clearly states that the balance of my account would be transferred to the NPBFX brokerage, yet the manager at that brokerage states that you did not send them the funds from my account.

He has advised that he has put some funny money funds in the equivalent of a demo account that can not be withdrawn as its “funny money”.

I will give both of you one last opportunity to explain where my funds are. If they have not been transferred to the NPBFX broker then you need to return them to me.

Please advise why the NPBFX broker states that you have not transferred my funds. Alternatively as you still have them you need to return them to me.

I will get extremely annoyed and take legal action if you continue to ignore me – that is what caused the trouble in the first place – that means your first defendant and NPBFX broker is second defendant if the litigation starts due to your inadequate explanations.

If I start down that track it will not be any good for anybody but the lawyers.

I have had lawyers contact me in the past couple of months offering their services against unscrupulous brokers.

However with the lack of transparency by both of you and the misleading approach you are taking to a simple transaction it seems the legal option is probably the best option.

As I said I will not wait for a reply that never comes and legal action is the next step if the matter is not satisfactorily resolved.

Have a good Christmas.

Kind regards
Martin Rees

Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 5:03 PM
To: 'Nurasyima' <nurasyima@npbfx.com>
Cc: 'payments@fortfs.com' <payments@fortfs.com>
Subject: RE: FW: FW: Balance transfer

Hi Nurasyima

The agreement clearly states in black and white that Fort FS will transfer the balances of my trading accounts and open orders to the NPBFX broker.

As I said from the start I am not interested in any bonuses only in my trading balance. If you don’t have it where is it.

Kind regards
Martin Rees

Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: FW: FW: Balance transfer

Hello sir sorry i not know what you mean, as before I told you that your money which is in the fort is not with us, the fort said that your balance has been transferred with our broker but we did not receive any balance from fort, what I know I will get a client from the fort and we will give a bonus. i already transfer the bonus to your account based on the statment you sent. u cant start your trade using the bonus but you cant withdraw the bonus, if you want withdraw you need make deposit and you need hit the lot. thats all

Message @Rosni Sabran

On 12/19/2021 4:28 PM, Martin Rees wrote:

Hi Nurasyima representative from NPBFX brokerage and the Principals Fort FS brokerage :

As I have had no reply to my e-mail then that silence from both NPBFX and Forte FS means that I am 100% correct in my statements.

Thank you both for confirming by your silence that the balance of my funds in Fort FS was transferred to the NPBFX broker by the Fort FS broker and that it is able to be with draw from the NPBFX brokerage at any time whilst it is not being used as a margin in trading.

Kind regards
Martin Rees

Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 4:25 PM
To: 'Nurasyima' <nurasyima@npbfx.com>
Cc: 'payments@fortfs.com' <payments@fortfs.com>
Subject: RE: FW: FW: Balance transfer

Hi Nurasyima

That does not sound right I understood that the balance of my funds in Fort FS was to be transferred to your company.

I stated at the outset that I was not interested in the bonuses you offered and only interested in my balance of funds at Fort FS going to your company.

Bonuses are generally not able to be withdrawn, therefore I have no need for them as your due diligence with Fort FS will show that I have not traded for the last nine months or so and don’t intend to in the short term.

If that did not happen then your need to discuss it with Fort FS – reverse what ever bonus you have put in my account and get the funds from Fort FS.

I highlight in yellow the key sentence which states that the balance I have at FortFS will be transferred to your firm. This is very clear and its is a balance that I can with draw from your firm at any time whilst it is not being used as a margin in trading.

Please immediately go and confirm this with your Directors – if is not the case then the e-mail below is fraudulent and misleading and any transaction is void.

Again please confirm – has the balance of my account been transferred from FortFS or not – and is it withdrawable without conditions?

Do I make my self very clear.

There is only one reason why I agreed to the transfer - I received no correspondence from FortFS other than this e-mail and there website was locked off and they would not reply to my requests for information. In other words they did not leave me with any choice but to agree to the transfer of funds to your to your firm. As I have no choice I was coerced into a situation that I objected to from the start. This makes me very angry as I would have just preferred that my funds were returned to me – but they did not do that. As I am in a situation I object to I will take a very aggressive approach to obtain the return of the small amount of my funds including litigation if necessary.

Kind regards
Martin Rees

Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 8:53 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Balance transfer

Dear Client,

We inform you that unfortunately, due to financial difficulties FortFS ceased to provide services and stopped operations. However, we offer you the great opportunity to transfer the balances of your trading accounts and open orders to NPBFX broker on special unique conditions prepared for FortSFS customers only. Thus our clients can continue trading on financial markets while maintaining a trading account balance.

NPBFX is a universal brokerage company providing customers with trading on financial markets for more than 25 years. NBPFX deserved traders confidence from various regions of the world. You can transfer balances and open orders to NPBFX up to September 30, 2021.

How to transfer the balance of the trading account and open orders?

1. Register and open a trading account in the company NPBFX with the link: Registration of a personal account.

2. Request the statement of your trading accounts from FortFS by e-mail: payments@fortfs.com. In the query, please indicate the following: "Please provide me the statement of my trading accounts in FortFS to transfer balance and open orders to NPBFX" *. Requests for the statements are processed on a first come, first served basis within 10 business days.

3. Provide the statement of your FortFS accounts to your personal manager at NPBFX or send it to email: info@npbfx.com.

4. Expect balance and open orders to be restored on your NPBFX account in accordance with the FortFS's statement within 10 business days. **

5. Restored account balance will be available for trading without any restrictions.

6. Account balance will be available for withdrawal, if within 30 days after its restoration, the trading account has been deposited with an amount of at least 25% of the restored balance.

7. Account balance is available for withdrawal after the trading turnover will reach the number of closed lots determined by the formula: the number of closed lots = 0.5 * The sum of the restored balance sheet.

8. The proposal is valid until September 30 for FortFS customers only.

* The request to email payments@fortfs.com to initiate this transfer of data and account balances, means that the client expresses its intention to transfer balance and open orders to NPBFX broker, client understands the transfer conditions, gives its voluntary consent to FortFS to transfer the personal and account data to NPBFX and rejects all financial and other claims to the FortFS company after the transfer of balance and open orders to NPBFX is done.

** Recovery is subject to only open market orders without taking into account the financial result of swap operations. Pending orders can be restored by the client by himself. If the equity value of the client's trading account in FortFS exceeds the balance of the trading account, then the sum of the equity will be restored on the trading account in NPBFX without restoring of the open orders. Orders can be opened by a client at current market prices. Balance, equity and orders of FortFS cent accounts will be converted to standard accounts in NPBFX.

Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: FW: FW: Balance transfer

Sir actually, we only give you bonuses based on you balance in fort, we do not give the balance, we just give the bonus. about your balance in fort you need refer to fort. we have nothing to do with your balance in fort.

On 12/2/2021 4:36 PM, Martin Rees wrote:

What bonus the only funds in my account are the original funds from Fort FS.

As I said before I am not interested in any bonus.

There is no need to deposit more funds when I already have sufficient funds to trade.

I am still developing my EA’s so won’t be trading until after Christmas.

Back