1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) (Was TradeFort.ws, One Vector Group Inc.)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Dec 2, 2011.

1. rossedi300

rossedi300 Recruit

I have a withdrawal request W992823, passed 72 hrs still pending, 2 withdrawals done , another one W992825 already received. Need your intervention to ensure I will receive my payment of USD2000 - W992823. Livechat many times with support but no cooperation from them. Repetitively posted your standard withdrawal rules/agreement. I still wonder Fortfs only released only W992825, even both withdrawals were approved on a same date- see attached email. Looking foward your help. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Rizal_joc35

Rizal_joc35 Recruit

unusual slipage done by fort fs ... my account is mc up to 3x ... and I complained to fort fs there is no answer until now ... if I slip 3-8 pips, but if fort fs up to 3x mc keep going ... the trader will be destroyed ... please fort fs for the follow-up to the incident that happened to me....

3. ericmeka

ericmeka Recruit

I have withdrawal requests that FORTFS cancel at will...even after the 5 days execution time has elapsed...and they give a technical jargon as an explanation for holding my money with them for weeks without remiting to me.

I have made several complaints and I have had no response. I asked that I be allowed to wire out my money since 28 December 2018 and it's been a difficult task for FORTFS to achieve. They keep telling me they are waiting for some response from some bankers.

I have chat manuscripts that back my claim. All I want is the ability to wire out my funds and be done with FORTFS calmly.

Kindly assist

4. mzamri

mzamri Recruit

FortFS really a scam broker, watch out traders. They take all deposit and profits from my clients account amounting USD2,500 just because I trade the accounts that under my own affiliates. Your broker already allocates an affiliates commission 45% from the spread, so whats the problem with that. All that account never take any of your welcome bonus, so very clear that is no manipulation of that accounts. The problem is just that two account already make a profit and your broker don't want to pay. Total affiliates commission I received from this broker not more than USD 200 since 2015, why you take all the deposit amounting USD2,500. When I make a report they reply said both my client have make a withdrawal (please refer an attachement). One account make a withdrawal by neteller but until now still nothing. Another account my client cannot make a withdrawal because the account balance are zero (initial deposit USD 500 + profit USD800). Then I made another report and this broker didn't reply and delete all finance history of my account on the client cabinet. They hope I don't have any evidence but I'm not stupid, I already save them. Please refund my clients moneyyyy!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

5. azlanhassan

azlanhassan Recruit

beware of this broker. totally a scam. i request my withdrawal on 29/3/2019.but until now i still didnt get my money.. online chat is useless.. keep changing answer. first they said in process...and they said i will get the money by monday 15/4/2019..and then the money is confirm..now suddenly my witdrawal status is not confirm.they will keep manipulate client...worst broker ever. i just want my money. and im done with them

: tradefort