• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortfs no withdrawals and exit scam?

I am having an issue with a company
If the company is in liquidation then the chance of getting anything back is very slim .

They were registered in St Vincent , and unregulated.

Being realistic the cash is a write off .

stessa situazione qui... abbastanza preoccupato e non so cosa fare
Ciao,sevli l'unico che dall'italia come me,il resto scrive da quel che ho capito sono americani o Malesiani.Uno su instagram ha detto che una settimana fa il supporto tecnico era in manutenzione,ma io ricordo che ero nell account .
Le ultime mail con il saldo al 16.
ce un link sotto che riporta ad una pagina scam.

See the threads below from August 2020 and May 2021. There is a rep on FPA from FortFS named Mark Miller.
View attachment 66220

You're awfully ready to roll over and die on this. Do you want your money back? If so, then be ready to put a little effort into it.

Everyone having an issue should post a review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8430/www.fortfs.com

Unless everyone is ok with letting them keep a 2.779 star rating while accounts are inaccessible.

Then use every possible means to contact them. Dig through old emails. Use every address you can find. Phone numbers? Give them a call. Can't find an email address or a phone number? Go back to the review page. Contact info is posted there.
It was obvious when they turned the MT4 server off that they were gone .

I wouldn’t have posted here otherwise.

They had been stalling withdrawals for 2 years ( they actually were good payers before that) .

Negative slippage had increased.

Website and server’s became inaccessible.

Exit Scam 100%

They were probably looking to close down for a while now. .

maybe they were making markets and got spanked on the EURUSD 2 weeks ago, but the writing has been on the wall for a long time .

And before anyone asks why I still had an account with them , I wanted the flexibility of higher leverage than is available in Europe (30:1)

Losing what was deposited with them will not affect me.

Follow this..............

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8430/www.fortfs.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Follow this..............

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8430/www.fortfs.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Huh ???

Fort Financial Services - FortFs have gone out of business last week, they are no longer trading.

There is nobody to invite any more …

I thought the internet was a fast place to share information…. You might as well delete my account, obviously you are too slow to realise .

Their website is still online and contacts availavble for those who is looking for them

Back