• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortfs no withdrawals and exit scam?

I am having an issue with a company
Sono ben funzionanti e sul mercato.
amico per favore mostraci lo screen scoot della pagina o i tuoi trader con almeno le date di oggi, perché se andiamo al link che hanno messo dopo, la pagina in manutenzione si apre sempre

Il loro sito è ancora online e i contatti disponibili per chi li sta cercando
Il loro sito è ancora online e i contatti disponibili per chi li sta cercando
scusa amico ma quando clicco si apre la pagina per inserire un ticket, pagamenti collaborazioni denuncia. Cosa dovremmo cliccare? Poi se clicco su login sempre sito in manutenzione. Puoi mostrarci schermate che mostrano quello che dici con le date di oggi, grazie.

Yeah, I have just tried to register there and it says

TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE​

Sorry, we are currently under maintenance. We will be back shortly.
Thank you for your patience.

To contact us please click the link below
ONLINE CONSULTANT

Looks like you are right @Spikie , another one bites the dust:)

scusa amico ma quando clicco si apre la pagina per inserire un ticket, pagamenti collaborazioni denuncia. Cosa dovremmo cliccare? Poi se clicco su login sempre sito in manutenzione. Puoi mostrarci schermate che mostrano quello che dici con le date di oggi, grazie.
I can see the all pages are running but when I click to open account I`m getting the same error.

TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE​

Sorry, we are currently under maintenance. We will be back shortly.
Thank you for your patience.

To contact us please click the link below
ONLINE CONSULTANT

They are gone for good . It was obvious last week when the MetaTrader 4 servers were disconnected

They are gone for good . It was obvious last week when the MetaTrader 4 servers were disconnected
Meatquotes is also responsible for this scam broker, see the thread below.

Similar situation, 9.6.2021
We are glad to inform you that your application for withdrawal of funds from account 4121724 for the sum 99398 (EUR cents) with the requisites (Ethereum) was successfully executed.

Until now no payment arrived.

Situazione simile, 9.6.2021
Siamo lieti di informarti che la tua richiesta di prelievo di fondi dal conto 4121724 per la somma di 99398 ( centri di euro) con i requisiti (Ethereum) è stata eseguita con successo.

Fino ad ora nessun pagamento è arrivato.
Ma il tuo conto si apre? La pagina del sito si apre?

Back