• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortfs no withdrawals and exit scam?

I am having an issue with a company
I think that a couple of St Vincent brokers were probably owned by the same people as FortFs ..

I’m sure Fort aren’t the only ones that closed in the last 2 weeks

Fort FS did not go out of business accidentally, it was an intentional plan from several years prior to the date they switched off access to funds.

After interaction with their payment processor, hosting company, etc etc. we concluded that the criminal intent was present from the point in time of FFS inception. The list of evidence of the criminal intent and a ponzi scheme structuring is overwhelming.

Based on my personal experience and based on input of legal advisors we can conclude that the FortFS name and affiliated entities will be used to shield liability against financial claims. For this reason we are reaching out to the enforcement authorities and regulators in multiple jurisdictions where FFS established operational footprint with the objective to go after the specific UBOs (Ultimate Beneficiary Owners) behind FFS entities and as well as those behind the entities that enabled their fraudulent operations.

Since FFS failed to settle the issue last week via Ethereum transfer, we are moving forward with the regulatory escalation with CySEC in Cyprus, via our legal contacts in Belize government in capital city of Belmopan, Financial Police in the European Union, and FinCEN in the United States. We are also exploring our options and neccesity to engage with authorities in Asia markets and in Russian Federation.

Dear moderator of this forum, I do not mean to violate the rules of this online forum, but need to communicate here an invitation for anyone interested to join in with me as a plaintiff in a filing to authorities. If you are interested please email me at Gennadiy.Tsvynda-at-gmail.com

At this point NO DETAILED personal information is needed, but save it for the enquiries from the authorities. If the number of emails I receive indicates large scale fraud by FFS we will be setting up a separateonline URL/web-form to aggregate all the information about the plaintiffs for further submission to the authorities.

Shutting down FFS criminal ring of companies will not address the issue. It is rather shutting down the FFS operatives that will ensure their fraudulent scheme dies not reincarnate again under a new brand name and new entities.

I encourage you to reach out with your story and ask the moderator not to block but rather facilitate the flow of information.

Many thanks,
Gennadiy

Hello , I just signed up here to post this .

I have had live accounts with fortfs for many years , used to withdrawal with no problems whatsoever .

My last withdrawal request on 7th May to ETH was supposedly authorised 3 weeks later , and as of today (over 40 days later ) still isn’t in my account .

I sent them a support message a couple of days ago asking if their company was short of money …

lo and behold , now their MT4 servers and all website login functions have been unavailable for more than the last 24 hours.

So anyone trading with them cannot trade or withdraw , and is screwed.

I suggest that Fortfs has not paid their MT4 server bills and finally closed down, taking everyone’s money with them.
Seems like a scam to me unfortunately man.

Vi informiamo che purtroppo, a causa di difficoltà finanziarie FortFS ha cessato di fornire servizi e ha interrotto le operazioni. Tuttavia, ti offriamo la grande opportunità di trasferire i saldi dei tuoi conti di trading e ordini aperti al broker NPBFX a speciali condizioni uniche preparate solo per i clienti FortSFS. In questo modo i nostri clienti possono continuare a fare trading sui mercati finanziari mantenendo un saldo del conto di trading.

NPBFX è una società di brokeraggio universale che fornisce ai clienti il trading sui mercati finanziari da oltre 25 anni. NBPFX ha meritato la fiducia dei trader di varie regioni del mondo. Puoi trasferire saldi e ordini aperti a NPBFX fino al 30 settembre 2021.

Come trasferire il saldo del conto di trading e aprire gli ordini?

1. Registrati e apri un conto di trading nella società NPBFX con il link: Registrazione di un conto personale.

2. Request the statement of your trading accounts from FortFS by e-mail: payments@fortfs.com. In the query, please indicate the following: "Please provide me the statement of my trading accounts in FortFS to transfer balance and open orders to NPBFX" *. Requests for the statements are processed on a first come, first served basis within 10 business days.

3. Provide the statement of your FortFS accounts to your personal manager at NPBFX or send it to email: info@npbfx.com.

4. Expect balance and open orders to be restored on your NPBFX account in accordance with the FortFS's statement within 10 business days. **

5. Restored account balance will be available for trading without any restrictions.

6. Account balance will be available for withdrawal, if within 30 days after its restoration, the trading account has been deposited with an amount of at least 25% of the restored balance.

7. Account balance is available for withdrawal after the trading turnover will reach the number of closed lots determined by the formula: the number of closed lots = 0.5 * The sum of the restored balance sheet.

8. The proposal is valid until September 30 for FortFS customers only.

* La richiesta di inviare un'e-mail a payments@fortfs.com per avviare questo trasferimento di dati e saldi del conto, significa che il cliente esprime la sua intenzione di trasferire il saldo e gli ordini aperti al broker NPBFX, il cliente comprende le condizioni di trasferimento, dà il suo consenso volontario a FortFS per trasferire i dati personali e dell'account a NPBFX e rifiutare tutte le richieste finanziarie e di altro tipo alla società FortFS dopo che è stato effettuato il trasferimento del saldo e degli ordini aperti a NPBFX.

** Il recupero è soggetto ai soli ordini di mercato aperto senza tener conto del risultato finanziario delle operazioni di swap. Gli ordini in sospeso possono essere ripristinati dal cliente da solo. Se il valore del capitale del conto di trading del cliente in FortFS supera il saldo del conto di trading, la somma del capitale verrà ripristinata sul conto di trading in NPBFX senza ripristinare gli ordini aperti. Gli ordini possono essere aperti da un cliente ai prezzi correnti di mercato. Saldo, capitale e ordini dei conti cent FortFS verranno convertiti in conti standard in NPBFX.

Ho ricevuto un'e-mail che diceva questo, anche ad altre persone. Cosa fare? Dopo aver richiesto il trasferimento del saldo al nuovo broker per prelevare i fondi devi depositare il 25% del saldo totale e anche scambiare lotti. Chi ha ricevuto questa mail oggi rispondi?

NPBFX have some bad reviews on this site … , long withdrawals .. (same as FortFS )

based in St Vincent too.. (same as FortFS)

And willing to transfer the FortFS balance .
And wanting 25% real cash to make it available to withdraw..

hmmm …. Are they related companies maybe ?

NPBFX ha alcune recensioni negative su questo sito ... , lunghi prelievi .. (come FortFS )

con sede anche a St Vincent.. (come FortFS)

E disposto a trasferire il saldo FortFS.
E volendo il 25% di denaro reale per renderlo disponibile per il prelievo..

mmm…. Sono forse società collegate?
se chiedono un acconto del 25% sembra un cavallo di troia, cosa fanno a Napoli quando ti rubano l'auto. Se lo rivuoi devi darmi la metà di quello che vale. Non credo che questa azienda sia nata da poco, non ho visto le recensioni ma cosa facciamo adesso? Rischiamo e paghiamo soldi e in più dobbiamo anche negoziare lotti, non ho capito quanti lotti. Cosa facciamo adesso? Se qualcuno si è registrato e ha parlato con il servizio clienti, aggiornaci grazie

Back