• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortfs no withdrawals and exit scam?

I am having an issue with a company
Fort Financial Services has entered insolvency following heavy losses after the euro started to plunge against the USD beginning 15th June 2021.
Let's be clear here:

FortFS main issue is NOT insolvency. FFS was a staggered multi-year ponzi scheme and a fraud by design from the very start. The UBOs behind it will be the focus of our criminal filing in multiple jurisdictions.

We are also looking at pursuing other entities who enabled their misconduct, such as regulated payment processors who did not do proper due diligence on FFS and covered up their criminal act for years.

If you have lost your funds to FFS fraud, reach out to our group of victims by email Gennadiy.Tsvynd-at-gmail.com (requesting moderator to allow to keep this contact address).

they ask on 1000 $ 250 $ deposit and you have to exchange 500 lots 1000 × 0.5 is 500 lots one of their faceless managers wrote me on telegram, with the photo in a good suit, yet another attempt he scams you. above. Do not deposit money on nbpfx

Facciamo chiarezza qui:

Il problema principale di FortFS NON è l'insolvenza. FFS è stato uno schema ponzi pluriennale scaglionato e una frode progettata fin dall'inizio. Gli UBO dietro di esso saranno al centro del nostro deposito penale in più giurisdizioni.

Stiamo anche cercando di perseguire altre entità che hanno consentito la loro cattiva condotta, come i processori di pagamento regolamentati che non hanno svolto un'adeguata due diligence su FFS e hanno coperto il loro atto criminale per anni.

Se hai perso i tuoi fondi a causa di frodi FFS, contatta il nostro gruppo di vittime tramite e-mail Gennadiy.Tsvynd-at-gmail.com (richiede al moderatore di consentire di mantenere questo indirizzo di contatto).
com'è l'indirizzo e-mail corretto? Ho scritto via e-mail ma non è corretto, potete scrivermelo vorrei aggiungermi alla lista

I have successfully had my funds and open positions from Fort FS transfer to NPBFX, however (as already stated) a 25% deposit is required.

And was quoted 4.4 - 4.8 of the T&C's

I asked what the withdrawal criteria are and was told 0.5 lot for $1!!??

Anyone else got any other info on this??
Also had confirmation that your funds will be classed as a bonus, so you will need to trade 0.5 lots for every$1.

The 25% is withdrawable, but it will mean you lose your "bonus" ($ transferred from FortFS)

Broker Reviews Here:

forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12696/www.npbfx.com
comparebrokers.co/npbfx-review/

Su 1000 $ devi negoziare 500 lotti il calcolo è 1000 x 0,5 è una presa in giro è un tranello.E impossibile negoziare tutti quei lotti,fort fs chiedeva di negoziare 50 lotti con un bonus senza deposito di 100 euro e non sono riuscito a negoziare nemmeno la metà in un anno.Pensate 500 lotti è un tranello per farvi mettere soldi e fare guadagnare loro e poi fregare i vostri guadagni.Lascia stare non depositare nemmeno 1 dollaro fidati

Last edited:
Su 1000 $ devi negoziare 500 lotti il calcolo è 1000 x 0,5 è una presa in giro è un tranello.E impossibile negoziare tutti quei lotti,fort fs chiedeva di negoziare 50 lotti con un bonus senza deposito di 100 euro e non sono riuscito a negoziare nemmeno la metà in un anno.Pensate 500 lotti è un tranello per farvi mettere soldi e fare guadagnare loro e poi fregare i vostri guadagni.Lascia stare non depositare nemmeno 1 dollaro fidati
(I used google translate for your message)

Yes, you are correct with your calculation it is a crazy lot volume! But if your 25% is withdrawable, you can use the funds to trade on a rebate provider and get cashback right? That's what I plan to do anyway.

It's not a great outcome but I had written the money off once I realised that FortFS had ceased operating, so it's better than nothing IMO.

(I used google translate for your message)

Yes, you are correct with your calculation it is a crazy lot volume! But if your 25% is withdrawable, you can use the funds to trade on a rebate provider and get cashback right? That's what I plan to do anyway.

It's not a great outcome but I had written the money off once I realised that FortFS had ceased operating, so it's better than nothing IMO.
UPDATE!

I linked my NPBFX account to a rebate provider, however, it has been declined.
My transferred funds from FortFS are not eligible!

I WILL NOT BE DEPOSITING 25%

Back