FortFs not executing my withdrawals requests

barliv

Recruit
Dear All be aware. FortFs is not executing withdrawals.

I have no open trades, requested to withdraw about 3000 usd, was told that maximum is 500 usd and only trough PerfectMoney.
First request was early February. So far received 2000 usd but with countless emails and requests to them.

Account is fully verified, no issues ever. Been a customer for years.

Hi, I saw a lot of threads and reviews about this company, seems it is not a good broker at all.
Would you like to provide us with some proofs (communicating with support, cancelled withdrawals)?

Hi, I saw a lot of threads and reviews about this company, seems it is not a good broker at all.
Would you like to provide us with some proofs (communicating with support, cancelled withdrawals)?
Hello, I have plenty of proof, please PM me

Update: yesterday I received 500 usd. That is 30 days after my request... Countless emails and chat complaints.
Still 1000 to go... we are at month 4 since my first withdrawal request...

Hello, I have plenty of proof, please PM me

Actually you need to present some of your proof in the forums. You can blur out any sensitive info (like personally identifying info (name, address). We don't want to just make blind accusations.

Update... today is day 7 seven since my last withdrawal request, contacted support 3 times and the only answer I get is: Arina Richardson: Unfortunately I did not get a response from fin. yet

Back