1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FORTFS SCAM!!!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Anatoly M, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Anatoly M

Anatoly M Recruit

2. BTiger

BTiger Recruit

Thanks, good to know that Fort FS is a scam, I'll exclude Fort FS from my choices of brokers.

3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

If the terminal is still open (and you did not restart it), you can still generate the full history report (assuming the full history was already showing) Don't you get

If you can no longer generate history via mt4 terminal, normally you receive daily/monthly statements from broker via email. you could just post the monthly statements here.

He didn't admit to any manipulation. Your attachment does not prove anything. If the quotes were truly off-market, then you would offer a requote or deny execution of the trade (off-quote). This is mt4 brokering 101.

I don't get how any affiliate can "artificially" increase commissions. Either the trade meets the requirement for an affiliate payout, or it doesn't. It is usually volume-based, so it is very easy to calculate the commission.

Regulated brokers should not be offering trading/deposit bonuses. They should be giving clients best and fair execution of their trades, and letting them process withdrawals without delay.

@Anatoly M Really though, the best solution is to not trade with bucket shop brokerage. That doesn't mean they shouldn't pay you what you are owed, but an ounce of prevention is worth so much more.

Anatoly M and oscarra like this.
  4. Anatoly M

Anatoly M Recruit

Fortfs deleted all my trades the same day I made them,so I didn't get a daily and monthly report.

5. Anatoly M

Anatoly M Recruit

Still no answer

6. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

You may still have the journal logs. This could be proof that the trades were made. Can you please gather those journal logs for the days in question? Should be in
    Code:
    C:\[mt4 data folder]\logs
    folder.
    fpa Anatoly M mt4 data folder how to find.

(NOT the expert logs).

But now maybe more people will see the importance of recording their terminal screen and other evidence gathering techniques. I cover gathering evidence here.

Anatoly M likes this.
  7. Anatoly M

Anatoly M Recruit

In this situation, I did not need to collect proof of bidding.The broker provided the history of my trades from the backup taking into account the price adjustments of liquidity providers,and given these amendments in the report it is not difficult to calculate that the broker owes me more than$10K

Attached Files:

8. Anatoly M

Anatoly M Recruit

Also i have two screenshot

Attached Files:

9. Keidou

Keidou Recruit

Yup
    They are scam !
    Malaysia office close down !

Anatoly M likes this.
  10. Anatoly M