1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FORTFS SCAM!!!!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Anatoly M, Jan 4, 2019.

1. SSFXUK

SSFXUK Recruit

Be care full about fortfs
    they closed their office in malaysia and also they lost their IFSC regulation and now that have SV registration that is not a regulation as you know

Anatoly M likes this.
  2. Anatoly M

Anatoly M Recruit

Yes,is scam now not have regulation ifsc.

3. bader_eddine

bader_eddine Recruit

i am working now with them they resolved many problem hapened to me . i am facing now some delay in withdraw but i dont think that thing will be scam because they blocked my account in 29-03-2019 but after they made their investigation they returned the money to my account now i am trying to withdraw 2k it. took now 6 days .what will happen i dont know ?.
    but i think they are ok

4. bader_eddine

bader_eddine Recruit

what you mean with they lost i think they changed from belize to SV and did that will affect trader? i opned account with them since 2015. i made search in forexpeace army there is no court about fortfs and i didnt find any accusation against them .

5. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

You need to open your own scam alert thread and submit evidence there.

[​IMG]

Anatoly M likes this.
  6. bader_eddine

bader_eddine Recruit

i didnt understand why i need to opend scam Alerts you scaried me .......... are fortfs not good broker

FPA Forums Team Note: If your withdrawal issue changes from a minor delay to a serious delay, that would be a good reason to get your own thread opened.

7. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

These are the basic rules of the traders court. Each person with a complaint needs to open an independent scam alert about the company and submit their own evidence to support their scam finding. Then the company will have an opportunity to respond to each allegation independently.

Also keeps things more organized should a Trader's Court vote escalation be needed.

Anatoly M likes this.
  8. Kilany

Kilany Recruit

I hate this company they stole me too .. They protect themselves with their own Bull****...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8430/www.fortfs.com?page=2&per-page=10

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Anatoly M and 4evermaat like this.
  9. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Anatoly M likes this.
  10. Anatoly M

Anatoly M Recruit

Broker scam! Not pay profit for me!