• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FORTFS SCAM!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
I can't provide you with a full trading report because forts deleted all my trading history and also blocked my profile.
If the terminal is still open (and you did not restart it), you can still generate the full history report (assuming the full history was already showing) Don't you get

If you can no longer generate history via mt4 terminal, normally you receive daily/monthly statements from broker via email. you could just post the monthly statements here.

As stated above, it is not even up to you to question our decisions in this regard since it is solely between us and our partners, but even then you were provided with a full explanation. It is pointless to discuss this any further since you have even already admitted to manipulations and seem to have nothing of substance to add. This question is closed.

He didn't admit to any manipulation. Your attachment does not prove anything. If the quotes were truly off-market, then you would offer a requote or deny execution of the trade (off-quote). This is mt4 brokering 101.

I don't get how any affiliate can "artificially" increase commissions. Either the trade meets the requirement for an affiliate payout, or it doesn't. It is usually volume-based, so it is very easy to calculate the commission.

Regulated brokers should not be offering trading/deposit bonuses. They should be giving clients best and fair execution of their trades, and letting them process withdrawals without delay.

@Anatoly M Really though, the best solution is to not trade with bucket shop brokerage. That doesn't mean they shouldn't pay you what you are owed, but an ounce of prevention is worth so much more.

If the terminal is still open (and you did not restart it), you can still generate the full history report (assuming the full history was already showing) Don't you get

If you can no longer generate history via mt4 terminal, normally you receive daily/monthly statements from broker via email. you could just post the monthly statements here.

He didn't admit to any manipulation. Your attachment does not prove anything. If the quotes were truly off-market, then you would offer a requote or deny execution of the trade (off-quote). This is mt4 brokering 101.

I don't get how any affiliate can "artificially" increase commissions. Either the trade meets the requirement for an affiliate payout, or it doesn't. It is usually volume-based, so it is very easy to calculate the commission.

Regulated brokers should not be offering trading/deposit bonuses. They should be giving clients best and fair execution of their trades, and letting them process withdrawals without delay.

@Anatoly M Really though, the best solution is to not trade with bucket shop brokerage. That doesn't mean they shouldn't pay you what you are owed, but an ounce of prevention is worth so much more.
Fortfs deleted all my trades the same day I made them,so I didn't get a daily and monthly report.

Fortfs deleted all my trades the same day I made them,so I didn't get a daily and monthly report.

You may still have the journal logs. This could be proof that the trades were made. Can you please gather those journal logs for the days in question? Should be in
Code:
C:\[mt4 data folder]\logs
folder.
fpa Anatoly M mt4 data folder how to find.png

(NOT the expert logs).

But now maybe more people will see the importance of recording their terminal screen and other evidence gathering techniques. I cover gathering evidence here.

In this situation, I did not need to collect proof of bidding.The broker provided the history of my trades from the backup taking into account the price adjustments of liquidity providers,and given these amendments in the report it is not difficult to calculate that the broker owes me more than$10K

Attachments

• quotes comparison (1).zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
Also i have two screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190103-111703_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103-111703_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190104-221059_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190104-221059_Chrome.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 6
Back