• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FORTFS SCAM!!!!

I am having an issue with a company
@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator Content stolen for the future recommendations;)
I hate this company they stole me too .. They protect themselves with their own Bull****...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8430/www.fortfs.com?page=2&per-page=10

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

i am working now with them they resolved many problem hapened to me . i am facing now some delay in withdraw but i dont think that thing will be scam because they blocked my account in 29-03-2019 but after they made their investigation they returned the money to my account now i am trying to withdraw 2k it. took now 6 days .what will happen i dont know ?.
but i think they are ok
6 days yerrr

SCAM FOREX BROKER LONGASIA GROUP , CAPITAL , LIQUIDITY

DONT TRUST THESE GUYS AT ALL. COMPLETE SCAM AND FRAUDULANT BROKER
LOST OVER 100K USD WITH THEM . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

SCAM FOREX BROKER LONGASIA GROUP , CAPITAL , LIQUIDITY

DONT TRUST THESE GUYS AT ALL. COMPLETE SCAM AND FRAUDULANT BROKER
LOST OVER 100K USD WITH THEM . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

我已经读完了这些人的评论。我确实认识一些女士。他们对我非常友善,而且大多数来自亚洲。一些女人已经和我成为好朋友,并推荐我去做。对于某些投资,我真的很怀疑这些投资在一开始是否是骗局,然后我检查了一些信息。最初,它们都很不错,但是当我再次检查该贸易公司的信息时,我看到了您的评论。实际上,我想写下我的个人经历,我逐步遵循他们的建议,并开设了一个真实的交易账户,然后我首先投入了少量资金尝试交易,但是当我获利后我撤回了资金,但是取款过程有点复杂,时间过去了7天。最后,我看到资金到了我的银行帐户。我个人认为这是一个很好的投资公司,他们解决了证券中的问题交易所需要一些麻烦的程序,至于它是否受到监管,我不在乎,因为我认为只要能获得利润这不是好事吗?哈哈哈,即使您投资于一家受管制的贸易公司,您也可以在提款过程中获得资金,因为我之前曾受过一家受管制的贸易公司的欺骗,而且确实可以找到他们的监管人,但是我在其中做了一些钱,而当我打算提款时,我受阻,各种不合理的谎言拒绝了我的提款要求。至于是否受到监管,我不在乎,因为我认为只要能获得利润就不是一件好事吗?哈哈哈,即使您投资于一家受管制的贸易公司,您也可以在提款过程中获得资金,因为我之前曾受过一家受管制的贸易公司的欺骗,而且确实可以找到他们的监管人,但是我在其中做了一些钱,而当我打算提款时,我受阻,各种不合理的谎言拒绝了我的提款要求。至于是否受到监管,我不在乎,因为我认为只要能获得利润就不是一件好事吗?哈哈哈,即使您投资于一家受管制的贸易公司,您也可以在提款过程中获得资金,因为我之前曾受过一家受管制的贸易公司的欺骗,而且确实可以找到他们的监管人,但是我在其中做了一些钱,而当我打算提款时,我受阻,各种不合理的谎言拒绝了我的提款要求。

[QUOTE =“ ass108,post:367002,member:219720”]
我确实读完了这些人的评论。我确实认识一些女士。他们对我非常友善,而且大多数来自亚洲。一些女人已经和我成为好朋友,并推荐我去做。对于某些投资,我真的最初,它们都很不错,但是当我再次检查该贸易公司的信息时,我看到了您的评论。实际上,我想写下我的个人经历,我逐步遵循他们的建议,并建立了一个真实的交易账户,然后我首先投入了少量资金尝试交易,但是当我获利后我撤回了资金,但是取款过程有点复杂,时间过去了7天。最后,我看到资金到了我的银行帐户。我个人认为这是一个很好的投资公司,他们解决了证券中的问题交易所需要一些麻烦的程序,至于它是否受到监管,我不在乎,因为我认为只要能获得利润这不是好事吗?哈哈哈,即使您投资于一家受管 制的贸易公司,您也可以在提款过程中获得资金,因为我之前曾受过一家受管制的贸易公司的欺骗,而且确实可以找到他们的监管人,但是我在其中造成了一些钱,而当我打算提款时,我受阻,各种不合理的谎言拒绝了我的提款要求。至于是否受到监管,我不在乎,因为我认为只要能获得利润就不是一件好事吗?哈哈哈,甚至您投资于一家受监管的贸易公司,您也可以在提款过程中获得资金,因为我之前曾受过一家受监管的贸易公司的欺骗,而且确实可以找到他们的监管人,但是我在其中造成了一些钱,而当我打算提款时,我受阻,各种不合理的谎言拒绝了我的提款要求。至于是否受到监管,我不在乎,因为我认为只要能获得利润就不是一件好事吗?哈哈哈,除非您投资于一家受管制的贸易公司,您也可以在提款过程中获得资金,因为我之前曾受过一 受管制的贸易公司的欺骗,而且确实可以找到他们的监管人,但是我在其中做了一些钱,而当我打算提款时,我受阻,各种不合理的谎言拒绝了我的提款要求。
[/引用]
值得补充的是,我发现大部分负面评论者不是真实的。他们实际上是受雇于其他贸易公司,然后除了雇用他们以外,对贸易公司造成了非常严重甚至恶意的损害。评论,用于破坏整个市场并使我们感到紧张

[QUOTE = "ass108, post: 367003, member: 219720"]
[QUOTE = "" ass108, post: 367002, member: 219720 "]
I did read the comments of these people. I do know some ladies. They are very friendly to me, and most of them are from Asia. Some women have become good friends with me and recommended me to do it. For some investments, I really initially, they are all very good, but when I checked the trading company's information again, I saw your comment. Actually, I want to write down my personal experience. I gradually followed their advice and set up a real trading account. Then I first invested a small amount of money to try trading, but when I made a profit, I withdrew the funds, but The withdrawal process is a bit complicated, and 7 days have passed. Finally, I saw that the funds had reached my bank account. I personally think that this is a good investment company. They solved the problems in securities. The exchange needs some troublesome procedures. As for whether it is regulated, I do n’t care, because I think it is not a good thing as long as it can make profits? Hahaha, even if you invest in a regulated trading company, you can get funds in the withdrawal process because I was previously deceived by a regulated trading company and I can indeed find their supervisor, but I Some money was created in it, and when I was about to withdraw money, I was blocked and various unreasonable lies rejected my withdrawal request. As for whether it is regulated, I do n’t care, because I do n’t think it ’s a good thing as long as it can make a profit? Hahaha, even if you invest in a regulated trading company, you can also get funds in the withdrawal process, because I have been deceived by a regulated trading company before, and I can indeed find their supervisor, but I Some money was created in it, and when I was about to withdraw money, I was blocked and various unreasonable lies rejected my withdrawal request. As for whether it is regulated, I do n’t care, because I do n’t think it ’s a good thing as long as it can make a profit? Hahaha, unless you invest in a regulated trading company, you can also get funds in the withdrawal process, because I have been deceived by a regulated trading company before, and I can indeed find their supervisor, but I I made some money in it, and when I was about to withdraw money, I was blocked and various unreasonable lies rejected my withdrawal request.
[/ Quote]
It is worth adding that I found that most of the negative reviewers are not real. They were actually employed by other trading companies, and in addition to hiring them, caused very serious or even malicious damage to the trading companies. Comments, used to disrupt the entire market and make us nervous
[/ QUOTE]
Try to use English????

I don't think you have a proper understanding as to how OTC forex works. And especially those victims from mainland China that do not understand English. It is easier to deceive them because they cannot access information easily outside of the Great Firewall.

Your greed and gambling impulses suppress your common sense. And scam brokers seem to fund no shortage of gamblers ready to toss out 1/2 or more of their live savings to get rich trading forex. That is why they continue to get away with it. And why FPA scam folder is still busy.

Back