FortFS stole me 2500 USD

Viktor-FX

Recruit
Three weeks ago I wanted to close my accounts by FortFS and get my money back. There are 2500 USD on my live accounts. During this process I was canceled from system administrator. When Iam trying to log in, I get the message ""You have been banned by the system administrator". FortFS does not answer Emails from me.
So I filed a report with the police.

Attachments

• FortFS-Banned.jpg
    FortFS-Banned.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 10
Three weeks ago I wanted to close my accounts by FortFS and get my money back. There are 2500 USD on my live accounts. During this process I was canceled from system administrator. When Iam trying to log in, I get the message ""You have been banned by the system administrator". FortFS does not answer Emails from me.
You can check another recent thread

Looks like fortfs is gone with the wind

The contact page still working but I can`t see an active link to register a new account. when you heard last time from them?

it is nothing to do with the Police . Company shutdowns are normally a civil matter , and Police will not be involved.

If the company is in liquidation you would have to check with the company laws in St Vincent & The Grenadines ( where they are registered) as to the procedure to register as a creditor to the liquidation.

Normally with liquidation you are very lucky to even get 10% back and this takes a very long time .

good luck

Any updates on this one?

so is there any update from FORTFS clients? the website is up but still 'under maintaince'. any emails replied? i was a client too but fortunately moved to other broker few yrs ago.

Back