FortFS withdrawal problem

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
At the moment the new withdrawal is still pending so, if they fulfill a max 1k request per day, in 1-2 weeks....means that the limit is 1k each 1-2 weeks.
In short, they are going to scam us. Any update from representative?
If you don't mind, can you upload a screenshot of any pending withdrawals.

And also save your acct history (complete acct history). You may need this later.

@Mark Miller (FortFS) i hope these comments are constructive enough for the situayion the OP is dealing with.

Last edited:

G.M

Private, 1st Class
My last request has been processed right now. I opened another one. However, even considering the slowness of the process dictated by the 1000 euro bottleneck, I can consider the problem of this topic resolved. For now.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
My last request has been processed right now. I opened another one. However, even considering the slowness of the process dictated by the 1000 euro bottleneck, I can consider the problem of this topic resolved. For now.
Keep us informed :)

G.M

Private, 1st Class
Unfortunately, my last withdraw request is still pending. So we'll see if for withdraw from FortFS a user have to "open the request+solicite the support+bump fpa topic".
All with a 1k/week of bottleneck. Sadness.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Unfortunately, my last withdraw request is still pending. So we'll see if for withdraw from FortFS a user have to "open the request+solicite the support+bump fpa topic".
All with a 1k/week of bottleneck. Sadness.
What reply you are getting from them regarding the delayed in withdrawal?

G.M

Private, 1st Class
They rejected after my solicite, talking about payment provider problem. I reduced the request to 900€ and they executed.
W1009306 Withdraw 342076 » Skrill: 900.00 EUR 2019-07-02 13:16:07 Completed
W1009004 Withdraw 342076 » Skrill: 1000.00 EUR 2019-06-24 15:55:08 Rejected

So again, solved. For now.

Strategic.fx

Recruit
Hi, I am having the same problem, I am waiting almost a month for a bank withdrawal and this is the response I get

"Hello, We have sent all the necessary information to the payment provider and waiting for the reply. We will notify as soon as receive an answer. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services"

I still haven't received an update.

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi, I am having the same problem, I am waiting almost a month for a bank withdrawal and this is the response I get

"Hello, We have sent all the necessary information to the payment provider and waiting for the reply. We will notify as soon as receive an answer. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services"

I still haven't received an update.
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details you shared here :)