• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortFS withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Unfortunately, i have to update this thread. I still have 15k to withdraw and i attach you the correspondence with them in the last 4 months. Just to let you know what does it mean trade with FortFS.
8.png
7.png
6.png
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

How can i invite again the broker to this thread? I don't see anymore the button "Edit Company Invitation"

So how much total has been paid out since the beginning? A quick timeline with payouts would help.

How can i invite again the broker to this thread? I don't see anymore the button "Edit Company Invitation"

Not sure if an individual can re-invite a company multiple times.

But @AsstModerator or @FPA Forums Team certainly can though.

And we can mention @Mark Miller (FortFS) also

Last edited:
Reactions: G.M
Can i have assistance from mods or i have to open another thread?

Ok, i'll wait for instruction. Meantime i made a review to the broker and i'm looking to link this thread.

Dear GM and forum visitors,

Thank you for inviting us back to the thread.

First of all, and most importantly, we would like to once again confirm that the client’s withdrawal requests are being executed and every single one will be executed going forward. In no way GM is “stuck with 15k€” on his trading account – as always, all the funds will be withdrawn. Considering this and the fact that more than 50k (much more than the initial deposit) are already withdrawn, we think that calling this an “ongoing scam” is a huge exaggeration and, put simply, is unfair.

Secondly, we understand the value of clear communication and regret making GM feel like his support requests were abandoned. Due to human factor (support manager’s mistake) the last support query was left unanswered for a little too long, for which we apologize and assure that the necessary measures will be taken to the responsible personnel for this to not happen in future.

We stress that all funds will be withdrawn and the withdrawals have NOT stopped. The most recent request is completed and the new one will be completed according to the usual procedure and Client agreement.

Back