• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortFS withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company

G.M

Private, 1st Class
As in object.

These are details of my pending withdrawal:
W1008174 Withdraw 1500.00 EUR 2019-05-31 18:26:38 Processing

These the details of support ticket:
7 June 2019 17:34
Me: Hello, i'm still waiting for withdraw W1008174

10 June 2019 17:19
Me: Can i have an update? This behaviour start to seem suspect

10 June 2019 17:53
FortFS: Hello, We apologize for the late response. The request will be processed within 24 hours. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services

11 June 2019 18:28
Me: The withdrawal is still in processing. What's going on?

As in object.

These are details of my pending withdrawal:
W1008174 Withdraw 1500.00 EUR 2019-05-31 18:26:38 Processing

These the details of support ticket:
7 June 2019 17:34
Me: Hello, i'm still waiting for withdraw W1008174

10 June 2019 17:19
Me: Can i have an update? This behaviour start to seem suspect

10 June 2019 17:53
FortFS: Hello, We apologize for the late response. The request will be processed within 24 hours. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services

11 June 2019 18:28
Me: The withdrawal is still in processing. What's going on?
I guess waiting couple of days will be good :)

update of the ticket. Still no ETA btw.

12 June 2019 09:56
FortFS: Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our IT department has been working on a new integration system, the work has expected to be done 2019-06-11. Unfortunately, the Skrill gate is under the maintenance still and we need more time to complete the work. Your request will be processed with the highest priority after that. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services

update of the ticket. Still no ETA btw.

12 June 2019 09:56
FortFS: Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our IT department has been working on a new integration system, the work has expected to be done 2019-06-11. Unfortunately, the Skrill gate is under the maintenance still and we need more time to complete the work. Your request will be processed with the highest priority after that. Sincerely yours, Fort Financial Services
Looks positive reply so far :)

Looks positive reply so far :)

Are you guys really that fooled by such a response?

How long would you wait for a withdrawal request from your bank or other financial institution?

This bucketshop needs to either find another way to process thr withdrawal (e.g. Manually) or close down.

You do realize they are not regulated, correct?

How can i invite company to solve the situation? The form for invitation require "Company Contacts, name and email". I have to put the official support contacs or what? I see a certain Mark Miller representative for FortFS in others threads here in FPA

Reactions: G.M
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Jun 17, 2019 at 10:11 AM

Dear G.M and forum visitors,

Thank you for inviting us to the thread.
The latest withdrawal is completed already. The situation is currently being further discussed via private correspondence.
There is no need to "suspect" anything, all withdrawals will be processed as they always are and have been for 9 years. We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the technical side of things, however.

@4evermaat, Your insults are highly inappropriate and we would appreciate keeping the thread to constructive comments. Thank you.

Dear Mark Miller [FortFS],

thanks for answer.
Actually the situation was partially resolved. The withdrawal has been processed for 1.000€ via Skrill and I was advised to proceed via webmoney for the remaining € 500.
However, i kindly ask what are the current rules and withdrawal limits via skrill, as webmoney is not exactly the same thing. And i'm waiting for an answer.
I have 18k€ of equity on my trading account, and i want to know if i have any sort o withdrawal limit by amount and/or duration.
I am aware of the fact that recently the neteller and skrill transfer channels have suffered major problems. I have been a satisfied customer for many years and I have judged you 4 stars in the past. However, outgoing liquidity is the first factor for a forex broker, and losing flexibility on this aspect is the beginning of the end.

So, in short, can I therefore know if the 1k withdrawal limit with Skrill has a defined time window? 1k/day, 1k/week, 1k/month?

Thanks for support

Back