• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortFS withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Just to get in touch, FortFS fulfill my latest withdraw request without any solicite (!). There is always a bottleneck of 900€/week but i can consider it a provider payment related issue.
If you want you can move the thread to Resolved. Thanks.

I know of no such restrictions.

Can FortFS provide a copy of the payment processor specifically limiting xx account with $xx /day/week/month?

Hello again, one month later here we go again. I'm waiting for only 900€ of withdraw since 1 week. Support ticket don't answer yet. Let see if bumping this thread put some luck like the previous time.

I can update you. That request has been processed at the 8th day. I opened another one of always 900€, let see with this one.
Instead a broker like seem a borrower that have to pay mortgage bills...

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Aug 13, 2019 at 4:51 PM

Thanks for the invite of the Company. At the moment the request is still pending, i open as usual the ticket to solicite them.

Executed today, and opened another one (still 900€). I think that we will update 1 week from today.

Thank you for the invitation to the thread once again.
The update is that, yes, the most recent withdrawal was completed today. Every previous withdrawal request was completed as well and we, frankly, see no reason why the withdrawal requests in future would not be completed.

Thank you for the invitation to the thread once again.
The update is that, yes, the most recent withdrawal was completed today. Every previous withdrawal request was completed as well and we, frankly, see no reason why the withdrawal requests in future would not be completed.

Can you comment on why it takes so long to process (actually pay) the client their money?
Also, why there is a cap or limit on the maximum withdrawal amounts per request?

Back