• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortFS withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Yeah, i'm very curious of their version of events. Of course i already provided the PoR and now is in "pending". Consider that i'm a client since 2015!

Attachments

• evidences2.png
    evidences2.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 6
  • evidences.png
    evidences.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 7
Yes, the reason is find an excuse to reject my withdraw. I already update my PoR but of course is still in pending. They are scamming me since 1 year, they invent each time a new method to do it. @Mark Miller where are you hiding?

They update and approve my verification today. So what now? They reject previous withdrawal request and now they get another 1 week (or more) because of course i have to reopen a request!
They also delete my 1 year long ticket where you can see all this charade. Unluckly for them, i have a copy of it. Still waiting for withdraw...

Today they execute withdraw. So far so good. We'll see for the next one. I have at least 11-12 weeks to reach to withdraw all my money.

Today they execute withdraw. So far so good. We'll see for the next one. I have at least 11-12 weeks to reach to withdraw all my money.

Now would be a good time to remind you of the donation button. While donations are voluntary, it helps senior members continue to research and fight the good fight in helping others avoid forex scams.

Late withdrawal is definitely one of those things that can frustrate any trader. It takes a lot of input to make the moves to gain some profits and brokers like these simply put us on so much of struggle to get our withdrawals that we deserve. This is why, it is always better to connect with a broker who is known for his quick withdrawal process.

Back