• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortFS withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
An update from scammers

Attachments

• Annotazione 2020-07-23 193356.png
    Annotazione 2020-07-23 193356.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 13
They executed in Friday, (8th calendar day, 6th working day). The "funny" thing is that you can't make another request in the same day of an executed withdraw. So i have to wait today (another +1 day) for made the next request... that will be executed probably...3th august? Let's see..

They executed in Friday, (8th calendar day, 6th working day). The "funny" thing is that you can't make another request in the same day of an executed withdraw. So i have to wait today (another +1 day) for made the next request... that will be executed probably...3th august? Let's see..
Hope for the best :)

Here we come as usual. Withdraw not executed and silence from "support". @Mark Miller ?

Attachments

• Annotazione 2020-08-01 201650.png
    Annotazione 2020-08-01 201650.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 5
Here we come as usual. Withdraw not executed and silence from "support". @Mark Miller ?
Woah, I've not read the entirety of the thread - but I can't believe over a year since you first started this thread and you're still having issues.
I'm sorry GM, hope you get stuff sorted soon.

Still no update. Is it possible have an answer by their rapresentant here, Mark Miller?

Your latest withdrawal request have been executed already. We are not monitoring this thread closely as it is redundant at his point.
We would like to also point admins’ attention to the constant insults we keep getting from Mr. G.M in this thread.
Despite how Mr. G.M tries to paint the situation - as a "victim", as if we are withholding some tiny deposit of his - in reality the sum of deposit that is over 40k has been already withdrawn long ago + more than 25k of profits as well, that is over 65 K USD. With this situation, we are slightly confused as to where the “scam” accusations are coming from? Also, having nothing but great respect to Mr. G.M, we must think he would never continue trading with a scam company. Yet he continues actively trading with us, making profit and withdrawing it regularly (for example this week). We find the insults of G.M. and some other users highly inappropriate and we will have to cease all communication in this thread should the insults continue. In addition, I personally checked all tickets that G.M. wrote to our support team and all of them were answered in due time, according to agreements. We are open to discuss any issue on this website only if we see respectful and constructive approach of the forum participants.

Back