Fortrade.com $22,000 Scam

Papandy

Recruit
I have been trading this account manually for a long time. I made my first deposit in 23rd August, 2019. I never made any profit. Then in March 2020, I started to make profit due to the COVID-19 Volatility my account grew to $22,000. Now the broker is refusing to pay the profit complaining that I have profit out of Manipulation and Arbitrage for which I have no idea of their claim . I have a video of my trading. Now they decided to pay only $3300. I want all my profits paid. See videos of my trades here as evidence; https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T3qxnmoaVXvYWSz4ZFSm1c9Oe21foPJ5

Attachments

• Andy.pdf
    381.8 KB · Views: 13
If you have seen the reviews here, would you have sign up and deposited back then?

Link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12763/fortrade-forex-brokers

To be honest, they are willing to pay partial of the profits made. My suggestions would be to BE your account and if they aren't willing to pay the profits, invite them over to FPA to have a discussion on what could be define as Manipulation and Arbitrage from their perspectives. Afterwards, look after and into a new broker for a fresh start. Please, stop signing up with all these local bucketshop.

I have a video of my trading. Now they decided to pay only $3300. I want all my profits paid.
This is what you've reinstated earlier. If they are only willing to repay what you've deposited, get the initial deposit back first as a break even investment. Better than having nothing. Afterwards, inquire them about the profits and insist that they'll have to pay you back as there are no fine line as to you breaking any clause of agreement unless specified in detail with credence.

guys, why you are doing bargain with the guy on his profits and said if partial paid is better than nothing!!! this is not acceptable, if the ****ing forex trades and brokers are not trusted, then we must stop this forex at all which is sucking all our money. so if any profits should be completely to be withdrawn without any ****ing bargain !!! it is really scary if this is the approach.

guys, why you are doing bargain with the guy on his profits and said if partial paid is better than nothing!!! this is not acceptable, if the ****ing forex trades and brokers are not trusted, then we must stop this forex at all which is sucking all our money. so if any profits should be completely to be withdrawn without any ****ing bargain !!! it is really scary if this is the approach.
First, it's not a bargain. Second, if you couldn't get the deposit back, you are in a lost. Remember, profits are just numbers, crank out by the system. Third, if you could get the initial investment back and invest the hard-earned money elsewhere, specifically with an honest broker, wouldn't you do so? Fourth, most of the time it's much easier to obtain the initial deposit back because of regulation on your cards by the banks (Example: chargeback on the initial deposit). Fifth, what is the point in obtaining the profits if you are in a deep lost with a fraud broker? Plus, the broker can and are limited to how they could/can handle your investment. For example, if you are traded heavily with a broker, and when you found out that they are a fraud - since you sign the terms and conditions upon registration, they can forfeit your profits by detailing any kinds of threats such as you arbitrarily scalping, hedging or whatsoever they deem as fraud/illegal. But! They can't deem so with your initial investment. Saw what I am getting here? So, save your struggle, and start dealing with these bunch of frauds rationally.

Think in terms of time, energy, effort and investment. Not on emotions... which you just did. Long way to go young padawan.

To be honest, they are willing to pay partial of the profits made.
Deposit has been returned

what percentage of the profits are they willing to pay.
Thanks

Are you prepared to wait 8-14 months for UK FOS complaint resolution? It might be shorter. But it seems like they will drag it out as long as possible.

You might also want to consider this free evaluation of your case with this law firm:

It may speed up the process or make it less stressful.

--------------------
--> Have you written a review yet https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12763/fortrade-forex-brokers

--> invite the broker here after 48 more hours using these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

-----------

....For example, if you are traded heavily with a broker, and when you found out that they are a fraud - since you sign the terms and conditions upon registration, they can forfeit your profits by detailing any kinds of threats such as you arbitrarily scalping, hedging or whatsoever they deem as fraud/illegal. But! They can't deem so with your initial investment. Saw what I am getting here? So, save your struggle, and start dealing with these bunch of frauds rationally.

This is partially true. They cannot create terms that override "best interest of client" rules. But most clients don't know how to enforce this. And depositing/trading with a company that you do not fully understand their profit model is a recipe for disaster (for the client). I do give @Papandy credit for having some good evidence before they had a chance to delete anything.

There are a lot of ways for unethical brokers to do slippery things to their clients on the backend. And if you don't know the business model of ForTrade (how they make money from their clients), they you were already in a losing position [even if you didn't know it yet].

With that said, you are missing the larger point. If he had been trading at a proper (agency model) brokerage, none of this would have likely happened. But we allow our gambling impulse to overwhelm us and then we just deposit at the first brokerage house that offers a pricing stream. Not saying the broker's actions are correct. But is that the first person/company in your life who has told you a lie? Nobody is going to look out for your best interest better than YOU. Not FPA, not the regulator.

There are a lot of ways for unethical brokers to do slippery things to their clients on the backend. And if you don't know the business model of ForTrade (how they make money from their clients), they you were already in a losing position [even if you didn't know it yet].

With that said, you are missing the larger point. If he had been trading at a proper (agency model) brokerage, none of this would have likely happened. But we allow our gambling impulse to overwhelm us and then we just deposit at the first brokerage house that offers a pricing stream. Not saying the broker's actions are correct. But is that the first person/company in your life who has told you a lie? Nobody is going to look out for your best interest better than YOU. Not FPA, not the regulator.
Sorry , i did not get what do you want to say. I lost.
The guy said he made profits but the brocker don't want to provide him his profits!!! So it is straight forward.

Back