1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience...

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Selmir, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Selmir

Selmir Recruit

Thanks 4evermaat

For clarification and evrething..

Respectfully...
    Selmir.

2. Selmir

Selmir Recruit

hello @4evermaat

I have made it to find two more mails, in extension i will upload screenshots,they are from earlier on 29.March.2019 in one he says that I can close the position and take a profit and reopen the second position because the price has broken the psychological limit 60.

And in the other on 11.April.2019 it is about correction on crude oil and it is ok like,, all fine,, price will continue to rise in shorte time because it is in a growing trend (up standard) this was followed with calls, whitch i don't have, and in shorte time period price has fell repidly and i have loste more than 12.000€ of my investion.

Screenshots are in our languages Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and i hope you can find way to understand them.

Respectfully...
    Selmir//

Attached Files:

3. Selmir

Selmir Recruit

[​IMG]
    The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Aug 15, 2019 at 1:10 PM

4evermaat likes this.
  4. Selmir

Selmir Recruit

Hello all

I received a call from Fortrade Senior Account Manager today. Alexandar his name was, i manage to catch a name but my iphone app call recorder betrayed me and did not responde well so i couldn't make a record of this call.

What he was trying to do was to convince me that I had opened these positions by myself without their direct contact through calls and there guidance like it was, and that I was responsible for them myself. All he offered was for him to take over me and continue working with me to try to make some profit and recover my loss. But he was upset with me trying to record call, and because i refused to accept that i alone am responsible for opening those positions with so high (lott) size and price. Also, and for lost of 12.000€ on my balance, of which 10,000 is my investment and 2,000 is the profit we made.
    He also pointed me out to the profit that we made.

I got impresion that they don't wont to be part of this thread.
    And i was asking myself and now everyone here. Is there anything that can be done or i'm pretty much hit the bottom here.

Thanks everyone.

5. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

While iPhone has some limited recording options, really an Android phone is best for this. Android v8.1 or lower if possible; v9 may have some recording limitations without rooting the phone. )

You already have written proof that they made specific trade recommendations and also they had either automatically entered positions or refused to allow you to exit positions.

Both actions (direct trading advice) are not allowed from any FCA regulated financial activity (and most other regulated places). Because it creates an immediate conflict of interest between broker and clients.

We can wait a few more days and then @FPA Forums Team will invite company to the thread.

If they still do not respond here with their facts, there is one final remedy. Patience is really important here.

Selmir likes this.
  6. FPA Forums Team

FPA Forums Team Caution: Moderators at Work

[​IMG]
    The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Aug 19, 2019 at 7:42 AM

Selmir and 4evermaat like this.