1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience...

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Selmir, Aug 8, 2019.

1. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

FPA exposure is good. The next step is to file a formal complaint with UK FOS (financial ombudsman service)

uk fos how to find complaint form 1 of 2 complaining overview.

uk fos how to find complaint form 2 of 2 precheck.

You will also need their regulation details here: https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000NMdUwAAL

fortrade uk fca regulation snapshot.

You want to emphasize that the company traded on your behalf, rigged trading platform so that trades could not be closed, company provided trading advice, and would not let you withdrawal if you did not follow their trading advice. And present the evidence you have in a logical sequence. I can guide you though specifics of filling out complaint form via PM.

Try filing on Wed/Thursday of this week.

I personally don't believe for a second that there was fake representative. The emails and phone numbers used for communication came from the fortrade company.

oscarra and Selmir like this.
  2. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

hum.....

The wrongdoing here look awfully serious for FCA regulated Broker, let’s not forget rigging manipulating prices remains a highly criminal offence

https://www.fca.org.uk/contact

also….. call FCA or use “ Report a scam to us “ form

as usual, provide a clear detailed report, mentioning all contacts, name phone emails….etc

3. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

No. He must use the FOS tool specifically to file a complaint. There is a phone number for uk FOS tool also. But he needs to get the ball rolling soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if suddenly Fortrade magically restores his account or offer settlement.

Selmir likes this.
  4. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

5. oscarra

oscarra 2nd Lieutenant

So where is the other Bullshiit Artist who talks on behalf this British crap shop, in event there could be some more hundred Balkan victims ..he will compensate them OK !

… probably the dude don’t even know how to count :mad:

Selmir likes this.
  6. Selmir

Selmir Private

Hello all
    Thanks for responding on thread and all support...

I filed a formal complaint with UK FOS this morning, filled a form describe everything what happened so far, upload all screenshot of emails and Detailed Report.

After that i got DoNotReply@financial-ombudsman.org.uk email and now i wait them to respond.

It seems that it might take some time for them to respond, time that i don't have much. I wonder what i could do and how if possibul to speed up the process...

Selmir...

lynnburchard likes this.
  7. lynnburchard

lynnburchard Recruit

Hello Selmir,

I know it is very frustrating. Keep on it. I know you do not have much time, but it is time and patience that you will need now.

People like these SCAMMERS deserve to be confronted and brought to justice by intelligent people like you.

I will try and find out if there are other ways to help you get your money back.

I searched on this forum and found information for my issue with GSI Markets. So maybe if you search on Forex Peace Army you may find more information on the company that scammed you.

Lynn Burchard

4evermaat and Selmir like this.
  8. Selmir

Selmir Private

Hello Lynn Burchard

I hope by seeing my situation hare, can be useful to you and the others so that you know how bad it can get. Never listen and do whatever they tell you to do. Always double check evreything. Never let them lead you on with a promises, nice talk, i wish that i known about forexpeacearmy earlier, i would see things more clearly, and had more quality information...thanks for responding..peace..

4evermaat likes this.