• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience...

I am having an issue with a company
Hallo Lynn
Thanks for responding...

as you need to give them money to do so
Give them money!!! Money is only thing that i don't have now and what make things worse is that i depend on to return of this money, just only to use it for returning what i already borrowed i’m in big trouble alredy here and i'm runing out of time I'm just praying to some higher power for help and that is all what i have...

Hello Selmir,

That is all I have now is hope and faith. Nothing else. I have given up on my recovering anything from the company that scammed me "GSI Markets. Sending prayers your way.

Lynn

Thanks Lynn

But no one did not responded to me with any suggestion or even a simulation to ask for money from me. I'm sorry really and your loss hitting me in bad way my situation your situation similarity i sympathize so much...
But i need to get some answers back from them then i will know better...

Hello all

Finally after two months i got some more concrete respond from UK FOS.
In extension i live everything they wrote...

Dear Mr Zahirovic

Your complaint about Fortrade Limited

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We’ve contacted Fortrade Limited to tell them about your complaint – so they have a chance to put things right for you first. Fortrade Limited should get in touch with you soon. If you need to get in touch with them, their contact details are:

Fortrade Limited
Michelin House
81 Fulham Road
London
SW3 6RD

Next steps

Fortrade Limited should give you their final response to your complaint – in writing – within eight weeks at the most.
At this stage, Fortrade Limited should also let you know that you've six months from the date of their response to come back to us if you’re not happy.
If you have already raised this issue with the business, then please send us a copy of the correspondence so we can look into.
We won’t take any further action unless we hear from you again – and I hope Fortrade Limited can resolve things for you.

Kind regards

Sreela Pillai | customer help | 0800 023 4 567
Financial Ombudsman Service | Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR

Now God knows that i tried to communicate with Fortrade Limited but they didn't have will or understanding for me and mostly just ignored me.
It seems now that i have to wait, to see will things hopefully change...

Ok. So now @Selmir

1) What date did UK FOS respond to you?

2) You wait about 7 weeks from this date for ForTrade to respond.

a) If they do respond, reply here with the response (and hopefully positive outcome).

b) If they do not respond OR the response is not positive then also reply here with the response. And be prepared to reply back to UK FOS email with the response and that you are dissatisfied with outcome.

--------------------------------

But I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly get some positive news from ForTrade. Assuming they want to continue running their UK brokerage division.

Hello 4evermaat
Thanks for responding.

UK FOS responded 3 days ago, 19 novembar 2019. Now i wait for them to responde, if not, i will follow the rules, keeping track of time and also i will reply everything here as usual...

So around year 2020, 06 Jan if you don't hear anything, reply to UK FOS email saying that you have not heard the final response.

I'm guessing they will respond sooner and give you a positive response. But you will need the patience of a Saint.

So around year 2020, 06 Jan if you don't hear anything, reply to UK FOS email saying that you have not heard the final response.

I'm guessing they will respond sooner and give you a positive response. But you will need the patience of a Saint.

Yes, that date is right. So much patience i have gained through all this so far, that will make me a believer in the end, i always have doubts but never say never...

Hello, i don't know lot about trading on forex but i got into it and quickly everything in my life got really messed up. I was like is this one real opportunity and if i now say no maybe i'll never get another oportunity like this.
But now i know that i never should trust and do everything that someone is telling you no matter how it sounds. First time i was in trading it was couple years ago in fxlider company very shortly i was having bad experience and i get out in time. I opened TP account and start with small investments which i not completly have made it to get back. it wasn't too much so I just left it and said to close my account and not call me again. But seems they didn't close my account. And they contacted me in beginning of this year. David Knežević Senior Account Menager Fortrade company. All communication was with him and he is one very persuasive man. He called me many times and he explain that they are nothing like fxlider and that their clients have big profits and that they get valid counseling and everything reports even whatsapp number to always be in contact normally he promised lot and in beginning immediately said that if you have bigger investment you will have security and bigger profit. He said if you have investment of 10.000 euro you can with much more security do trading with 1.00 lot and that is all i learned about money management.
So i start with investments 1000€ then 800€ more he gave me some tips on aurora cannabis company and i got some profits. Than he start to ask me to invest more always invest more reinforce your account he wanted that 10000€ and more like he was on something big and I could profit there. And i trust it him, i transferred all my savings on my TP account about of 10.000 eur in mean time i made some profit whit aurora canabis company and i had some confidenc in him and evrething. I had then in about 10.000€ my savings on account, but still it wasn't enough so i askd him if i would borrowed more he assured me like it will be payed of.
So after this i had 14.800 € my investment and 2.200€ profit we made 17.000€ in total.And then he counseled to start on crude oil. He send me reports crude oil have up standard and it will continue to grow he explecitly said never to do sell just buy, crude oil is and will only grow. And with that in mind and that if i have 10.000 € on account i can with security buy position with 1.00 lot i started to open positions on crude oil. In that time i had 17.000€ so i was thinking i can go to 1.50 lot positions. And as I thought so i did. I opend 4 buy positions with very high prices of crude oil one on 66.235 price 0.20 lot other on 66.545 price 0.40 lot third on 63.515 price 0.60 lot and fourth on 63.015 price 0.30 lot.
And not long after that crude oil start to rapidly fall and two positions had to go in automatic stop loss and i lost 7.450€ third one i was forced to close to try to save anything and i lost more 4.500€ and den i was left with one last positin opend on 63.015 price 0.30 lot with balance of 5000€. in that time David did not respond to me he just called couple days after and said he was sick. After that he called couple times and after that in last month and so he didn't call or respond on email. So now i have one more buy position open with 63.015 price and 0.30 lot and 5000 balance, and i'm in -3000. I can't finance more my account i don't have no more anything left no information nothing. So if someone could halp me it will mean life for me..
Hello Selmir,
I came across this board now and just registered as I am very frustrated with Fortrade. I had a very similar experience to yours. I came across fortrade roughly 1 year now and have been putting money all way along. I was also promised a lot, and the same thing happened to me with CrudeOil, Aurora, Tilray,... etc .. They were all losing trades !! I was sent lots of analyses, charts,.. numbers etc.. However I was still loosing, ALOT. My "manager" kept insisting to put in more money so as to secure my margin..etc.. I had to close many positions with huge loss and was also reprimanded for this.. However my losses kept getting bigger and I kept putting in more money. I am ashamed at the numbers.. I put in all my savings.. about 250,000 Eur as I lost count now.. My Equity on my account now is about 6,000 Euro. I told my manager many many times that I want to quit as I cannot take such losses, and that I am loosing my sleep and health over this, but he kept on insisting that things will be better, that new analysis..etc etc.. very convincing !!.. Most of the talks were done on the phone but I have many emails from them backing what I am saying..

Sorry I wrote long.. but please stay away from this !!
And please dont blame yourself !! I am truly sorry for your loss but you like me, thought you were in the hands of the professionals not charlatans..

Hoping for anyone that could help us !!

Thanks to everyone and may you all be blessed !

Sorry I am writing again.. I know this is not a counselling board but I feel better writing as I kept all of this for 1 year now.. I had also many conflicts with my fortrade manager.. For instance I had a good position in silver (which I opened by myself as I wanted to diversify my trades).. he called me many times to close my position in silver and instead to invest in Aurora..again he provided analysis that Aurora will soar.. I trusted him and I closed silver to invest in Aurora.. Big mistake!! My average in silver was 15.5 us dollars, after I closed silver went to 19 us dollars, whilst Aurora collapsed. Another instance he told me to buy Tilray at a price of about 80 us dollars.. I said that Tilray was on a steep downtrend and that I was not comfortable to invest more but he insisted that Tilray was a good company. All this was done over the phone..calling me 2 times a day..etc.. When I was loosing I wanted to close my positions but again he advised me to invest more to recover my margin. I trusted him ! They are professionals I thought.. how could I loose if I keep on putting money ?.. I manually closed Tilray at a price of 50 usd and lost about 80,000 euro on that trade alone.. After that I had many positions closed on margin calls.

I lost 13 years of my life savings and 1 year of my life which I will never get back !!

Great analysts at fortrade eehh !!

Back