• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience...

I am having an issue with a company
on the order of my lawyer Fortrade sent recordings of telephone conversations between me and the broker, which shows the conditions under which reactivation was agreed.Total fraud on their part, we agreed on one and made the other
Same with me, UK FOS have also my telephone recording, which thay collected from Fortrade and translated them..so now i hope that they can see what really happened and how easy thay manipulated me, to the point where I lose so much..

Hello all...

After a long long time UK FOSS investigator give me result of his investigation. As I was expecting and assuming, he very likely did't get all conversations especially those where I was instructed exactly how and what to do, because it was sometimes when we had twice a day conversations in one he told me what to do, in the other he explained why and gave me a technical and fundamental analysis, or where I am advised not to close positions that are in the minus even at a time when the minus coincided with the profit made because then my investment would remain intact and I could ask for withdraw and get out. It is obvious, that they will never show everything as it is, but only selectively and strictly where they are clean and where they are without error, because that is how they set everything up.

My mistake is that I did not know or assume that for example I should make an archive and recordings of telephone conversations myself.

But I still have one clear proof, where I can show how really our relationship was, that is one screenshoot of mail that I got on March 29, 2019 where David tells me exactly that "I can take the profit (on the opened position) and reopen another position, because price had broken the psychological boundary and to send an e-mail in Monday". From my side, it is the only clear evidence of direct advice on when to close one position and when to open another position, which is how they manipulated with me.

Let's remember...

I had my initial and very short experience on Forex in the period from December 28, 2015 to the February 22, 2016 at FX Leader. So after just a month and a couple of days when I went out I didn’t gain any kind of experience and least of all the positive one. I was just doing something I didn't even know or understood what I was actually doing..
Three years after that in January 2019, when I had already forgotten most of these events, I started receiving calls from Fortrade in which I had clear assurances about a relationship that promises big profits with great security when it comes to investments of 10,000 euros and more and where I am right at first convinced that it is normal to get open investment advice as a safe path to a safe profit. Also making strategies and all very encouraging without much mention of the risks mostly it is dragged on without an accent and always when we talked about it before that I was already convinced that it was all very
safe if is in question large investments, for example 10,000 euros.
My relationship with Company started on February 2019, when I after three years of inactivity reactivated account on Fortrade and I made the first deposit of €1.000,00 on 4th February, 2019.

Firstly, I was assigned to a broker called David Knežević, who claimed to be a licensed broker.

Ø I asked Fortrade and UK FOSS to provide me with the qualification and permission of the broker David Knežović to provide ancillary investment service, as issued by Secutities Commission. I got nothing.

I was misguided by the broker Mr. Knežević, who was not advised me properly causing my substantial losses, especially in managing my positions on "Crude Oil". He said if I have investment of 10.000 euro you can with security do trading with 1.00 lot (size) positions and that is all I learned and what I knew about money management. When I started on crude oil with his initiative and advicing, I had all my savings of 10,000 euros transferred plus about 2,000 euros of profit, even after that he constantly pressured and noted that I should reinforce my account more and more until I went into great debt with his knowledge and support. I asked if I were to borrow 5.000€ more could that make big difference he suggested of course that it would. Crude oil always had "up" standard and it would always continue to grow, that is sure enough good reason for me to get into a debt of 5,000 euros. And I got that impression that I could make profit, do that 1.00 lot position and even go a little bit higher because of my additional investment. On 23.April.2019. Because I was under impression that crude oil will only grow I opened two buy positions on very high price (now I know) one 66.235 price - 0.20 lot, and another 66.545 price - 0.40 lot. Shortly after that on 06.may.2019. I made transfer in three times of €5.000.00 (borrowed money). 2 x €2 000.00 and 1x €1 000.00. I had in about €14.800.00 my investment and €2.200.00 profit I made, €17.000.00 in total was balance on my account. . After that I was very confident and we had one correction on crude oil, but David said that is just small correction and price will soon go up because is "up standard" ALWAYS and I could take that profit there. So I opened two more buy positions on 21.May.2019, one on 63.515 price - 0.60 lot, and another 63.015 price - 0.30 lot. After that I was noticing again that price is falling. I was thinking that is just temporary, they assured me correction could be little bit longer but will grow again very soon. I even did some sell positions but they were always too much risky. David said clearly not to do them. I was very suspicious even considering to close that positions with a loss, which would be equal to the profit I had made to that time, without touching the amount I had invested, but David sad that would not be ok, and I even got impression that I could not withdraw my investment after. After that it was chaos, the price just kept falling and very soon two of my positions went into automatic stop loss on 31.May.2019, and price was falling very quickly David ignored me did not respond in any way. And I was force to close one position to try to save anything. After this I had 5,000 of 17,000 euros and still one more buy position left, price 63.015, - 0.30 lot. My account is in debt -3.000€. In that time David did not respond to me he just called couple days after and said he was sick. After that he called couple times more and he offered me to invest more money, so that he would be able to revive my positions, but I had already invested everything and far more than I had, leaving myself in a big debts, after that he didn't call or respond on email. After this on January 2020, my last position that stayed opened started to grow and I have closed her with very little loss, which freed my €5.000.00 that stayed. Immediately after that I sent them withdrawal request, and because they were under Financial Ombudsman Service supervision, they were very fast and responsible and I got that €5.000 back. Which covered only small part debts that I stayed in because of them. I am still €12.200 (including € 10,000 and profit € 2,200) at a loss due to their manipulation with me.

UK FOSS investigator took my one month experience, three years before Fortred as very relative, and on the basis of all the evidence that he had, he concluded that Fortrade had done nothing wrong.

In extension I show you this screenshott, as one example of direct counseling when to open and close a position
1 29.03.2019 copy.png
1 29.03.2019 copy.png

If anyone can help me, I would be grateful, because this means everything to me...

Respectfully
Selmir

Firstly, I was assigned to a broker called David Knežević, who claimed to be a licensed broker.
Can you prove this somehow?

Re UK FOS, bottom line - noting, all good, no issues. Correct? And you got 5k back out of 10k wasted, yes?

That would be sufficient. If he wrote actually in an email he is licensed broker, that would be misrepresentation, right? Unless he was referring to the company...
Unfortunately..I did not receive such mail, but he does introduce himself as such, even if the signature of the emails said Senior Account Menager.

Back