• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience...

I am having an issue with a company
When a new scam alert is created, the OP must wait 96 hours from the first post of the thread (OP) before inviting company to the thread. This allows the FPA community and OP a chance to discuss the problem and gather evidence if needed.

View attachment 43750

For complete explanation of why, see New Trader's court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

So the 96 hours (4 calendar days) results were calculated as: Tuesday, 13 August 2019, 04:29:00

View attachment 43749

So after that time, the "invite company" button will be revealed at the top or bottom of this thread. See this tutorial for complete explanation of how to invite company to the thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

hello @4evermaat

I have made it to find two more mails, in extension i will upload screenshots,they are from earlier on 29.March.2019 in one he says that I can close the position and take a profit and reopen the second position because the price has broken the psychological limit 60.

And in the other on 11.April.2019 it is about correction on crude oil and it is ok like,, all fine,, price will continue to rise in shorte time because it is in a growing trend (up standard) this was followed with calls, whitch i don't have, and in shorte time period price has fell repidly and i have loste more than 12.000€ of my investion.

Screenshots are in our languages Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian and i hope you can find way to understand them.

Respectfully...
Selmir//

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    452.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1455.JPG
    IMG_1455.JPG
    460.6 KB · Views: 14
Hello all

I received a call from Fortrade Senior Account Manager today. Alexandar his name was, i manage to catch a name but my iphone app call recorder betrayed me and did not responde well so i couldn't make a record of this call.

What he was trying to do was to convince me that I had opened these positions by myself without their direct contact through calls and there guidance like it was, and that I was responsible for them myself. All he offered was for him to take over me and continue working with me to try to make some profit and recover my loss. But he was upset with me trying to record call, and because i refused to accept that i alone am responsible for opening those positions with so high (lott) size and price. Also, and for lost of 12.000€ on my balance, of which 10,000 is my investment and 2,000 is the profit we made.
He also pointed me out to the profit that we made.

I got impresion that they don't wont to be part of this thread.
And i was asking myself and now everyone here. Is there anything that can be done or i'm pretty much hit the bottom here.

Thanks everyone.

Hello all

I received a call from Fortrade Senior Account Manager today. Alexandar his name was, i manage to catch a name but my iphone app call recorder betrayed me and did not responde well so i couldn't make a record of this call.

While iPhone has some limited recording options, really an Android phone is best for this. Android v8.1 or lower if possible; v9 may have some recording limitations without rooting the phone. )

What he was trying to do was to convince me that I had opened these positions by myself without their direct contact through calls and there guidance like it was, and that I was responsible for them myself. All he offered was for him to take over me and continue working with me to try to make some profit and recover my loss. But he was upset with me trying to record call, and because i refused to accept that i alone am responsible for opening those positions with so high (lott) size and price. Also, and for lost of 12.000€ on my balance, of which 10,000 is my investment and 2,000 is the profit we made.
He also pointed me out to the profit that we made.

You already have written proof that they made specific trade recommendations and also they had either automatically entered positions or refused to allow you to exit positions.

Both actions (direct trading advice) are not allowed from any FCA regulated financial activity (and most other regulated places). Because it creates an immediate conflict of interest between broker and clients.

I got impresion that they don't wont to be part of this thread.
And i was asking myself and now everyone here. Is there anything that can be done or i'm pretty much hit the bottom here.

We can wait a few more days and then @FPA Forums Team will invite company to the thread.

If they still do not respond here with their facts, there is one final remedy. Patience is really important here.

Hi @FxMaster and all...
Thanks for responding on my thread,

I've been patiently waiting for any of them to respond from Fortrade company but no one did yet.

In my last conversation with this Alexandar from Fortrade company i was mentioning to him this thread and suggesting that they should responde and that i hope that we can find solution. Because of theirs guidance and direct advising on what and how big positions to open, i sufferd a huge damage and still have one position in big minus.
Also i'm privately in big debt all because for their counseling.

We had big difference of opinions and i got impression that they will not be a part this thread.

In this case now when they are choosing to ignore this thread and evrething. I am interested in what else I can do. I really am in huge trouble and I'm desperately looking for a way out.
if anyone could help it would mean life for me...

Selmir, Hello.

Writing on behalf of Fortrade, I will tell you that both as a matter of policy - and by law - our reps never offer actual trading advice (even it was not illegal, we would STILL not do so).

In recent months, we have found that there are "traders" who are claiming to represent Fortrade, and they are pushing traders like yourself to deposit more and more, while giving very poor trading advice. It sounds very much like one of these got his "hands" on you. I don't know what can be done about past deposits that you have made, but I can recommend the following.

a) Contact our support team at support@fortrade.com to let them know what has happened. They may be able to look for the phony "rep" that was in contact with you.
b) Any time any representative of Fortrade (or any other regulated broker) offers you trading advice - that is a major warning signal. Contact the broker immediately through its website and report the rep. If, in fact, the rep really is connected to the broker, he/she could be in a whole heap of trouble.

We are truly sorry to hear what you have been through to date, and hope that we can help you avoid any such situations in the future.

Hallo @Beldavash and all...
Thanks for responding on thread.

Writing on behalf of Fortrade, I will tell you that both as a matter of policy - and by law - our reps never offer actual trading advice (even it was not illegal, we would STILL not do so).

I'll tell you this as a nouveau and a beginner to forex, working with Fortrade and this Senior Account Manager David Kneževic i had impression that it is normal to get actual trading advice and guidance when to close and when to open positions and how big they should be evreything more less, only have i found out that they should not be doing that is when i got in this thread and in this thread i uploaded screenshots of email where you can see exactly that (where he tells me when to open and when to close positions).

In recent months, we have found that there are "traders" who are claiming to represent Fortrade, and they are pushing traders like yourself to deposit more and more, while giving very poor trading advice. It sounds very much like one of these got his "hands" on you. I don't know what can be done about past deposits that you have made,

He seems to me to be legitimate with information he had about my account and the way he represented Fortrade, compliance department, mails, transfers, evreything, he even holds seminars on behalf of Fortrade he invited me a couple of times and more more similar things. If Fortrade really do right i think that i should have a right on my past deposits and get some help from Fortrade.

a) Contact our support team at support@fortrade.com to let them know what has happened. They may be able to look for the phony "rep" that was in contact with you.
b) Any time any representative of Fortrade (or any other regulated broker) offers you trading advice - that is a major warning signal. Contact the broker immediately through its website and report the rep. If, in fact, the rep really is connected to the broker, he/she could be in a whole heap of trouble.

I contacted support@fortrade.com, sending mail describing my situation and i invited "support fortrade" for more details to check out this thread. I asked for help because i'm really in bad place now and it would mean everything to me...

I uploded mail screanshoot in extenshen.

We are truly sorry to hear what you have been through to date, and hope that we can help you avoid any such situations in the future.

Honestly i think that after this i will never get in this situation again because i suffer already too much and i'm damaged for life here, i really depend on your help, here and now i ask you and all to help me it would really mean a life for me...

Attachments

• Mail 1.png
    Mail 1.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Mail 1-2.png
    Mail 1-2.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 9
Back