• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience...

I am having an issue with a company
FPA is here tackling these issues head on way better than any of our regulators!!!!!

A lot of people don't realize the work we do to keep the forex trading community safe. And often they either take FPA for granted and/or do not show their appreciation for the volunteer work done by senior members.

Victims often scream at the top of their lungs when they need help. And they want instantaneous results. And they don't even read the Trader's Court Rules.

Many of these same victims do seem to often forget about the donate button if/when they recover any of their funds. Even if they do not recover anything, the research process expends a lot of energy from volunteers. Just something to think about.

Hallo @WantJustice

I see so much similarities between our cases and i sympathize with you, don't give up please.
Here in FOREX PEACE ARMY you can get quality information suggestions and guidance in this hard times.
Hoping for our good sake that there is some good in world and in people...
Thanks Selmir !! We know first hand how brutal it feels !! Yes our cases are nearly identical but unfortunately in the negative. May we and other victims find peace of mind and may justice prevail.

A lot of people don't realize the work we do to keep the forex trading community safe. And often they either take FPA for granted and/or do not show their appreciation for the volunteer work done by senior members.

Victims often scream at the top of their lungs when they need help. And they want instantaneous results. And they don't even read the Trader's Court Rules.

Many of these same victims do seem to often forget about the donate button if/when they recover any of their funds. Even if they do not recover anything, the research process expends a lot of energy from volunteers. Just something to think about.

I'm a regular visitor here and can see all the great work the FPA does and do really appreciate it. The help and expertise volunteered from the senior members to scam victims is always excellent! I would have thought as a courtesy anyone would donate at least a minimum of 10% they've been able to recover with the help of the FPA. I think the FPA works because it is so good and people are not made to donate anything, maybe there could be a clearer donate button for the OP's thread?

^^^ What do you think of that quote @Gayanlakshantha @Vanessa.P and many others???

I'm a regular visitor here and can see all the great work the FPA does and do really appreciate it. The help and expertise volunteered from the senior members to scam victims is always excellent! I would have thought as a courtesy anyone would donate at least a minimum of 10% they've been able to recover with the help of the FPA. I think the FPA works because it is so good and people are not made to donate anything, maybe there could be a clearer donate button for the OP's thread?

Note: I have no affiliation with this person. But it is good to see that there are some people out there that were able to either recover money lost, or avoid a future scam with FPA help. And that some others also realize the very real value that we provided.

And that some others also realize the very real value that we provided.
There is no doubt about it, i see "FOREX PEACE ARMY" as a big helping force that provides people with beneficial information and help them, in every way, when they need help the most...
Just hope that this case of mine will be resolved ..

Hello All
I got some response from Fortrade Limited Compliance Department.
Seems like they finally acknowledge my Complaint and they are investigating.

It seems like they have some requirements from me to send them so they can do this investigation. They asking for telefon number from wich i recived calls. I'm not sure that my telefon have saved history from so much time back.
In extension i will upload mail screenshoot and Fortrade Complaints Procedure which they sent me in which they have these addiotonal requirements. If anyone have some good advice i'm thankful.

Attachments

• 2019-12-09 21.24.38.png
    2019-12-09 21.24.38.png
    887 KB · Views: 11
  • Fortrade_Complaints_Procedure.pdf
    655.6 KB · Views: 9
Hello All
I got some response from Fortrade Limited Compliance Department.
Seems like they finally acknowledge my Complaint and they are investigating.

It seems like they have some requirements from me to send them so they can do this investigation. They asking for telefon number from wich i recived calls. I'm not sure that my telefon have saved history from so much time back.
In extension i will upload mail screenshoot and Fortrade Complaints Procedure which they sent me in which they have these addiotonal requirements. If anyone have some good advice i'm thankful.
Finally, positive call, share the required things with them and tell them to investigate as fast as they can,

It seems like they have some requirements from me to send them so they can do this investigation. They asking for telefon number from wich i recived calls. I'm not sure that my telefon have saved history from so much time back....

From the pdf they are asking for the following:

Rich (BB code):
To enable us to investigate and resolve your case as quickly as possible, please include the following:

• Your name, email address and Account (TP) number
• A clear and concise summary of the issue or complaint
• What you would like us to do in order to put matters right
• Copies of any relevant correspondence or emails
• A daytime contact telephone number

They are just asking for a contact phone number in case they need to call you. So that would be whatever phone number you would receive calls. I assume it is the same number you used when signing up the account (unless it has changed).

FYI, I strongly recommend adding some automatic recording software . And upgrade it to pro. What type of phone are you using?

FYI, I strongly recommend adding some automatic recording software . And upgrade it to pro. What type of phone are you using?
I figured it out, i use an iphone and he is very limited i have one call recording application which is also very limited, and that is my concern unfortunately i dont have now option to get another phone. I asked to communicate through email mostly.

I responded to Fortrade Compliance Department.
I explained them what happened in extension i will show exact mail that i sent:

Dear Compliance Department
Thanks for responding.

I have written and explained my case to support@fortrade.com but i never got any acknowledgment.

So i did file complaint to FOS and they did responded, they said that they contacted you and that i expect answer in writing from you in next 2 months, after that in every case no matters if we are managed to resolve these things out or not, i need to send them a correspondence if we have resolved the matter or to come back to them if we have not achieved a satisfactory outcome for me.
Date is right 14th of January 2020 is time out, i hope that we can resolve things sooner.

To enable you to investigate and resolve this case as quickly as possible, i send you the requested:

• My name, email address and Account (TP) number
Selmir Zahirovic, zselmir@yahoo.com, 906439
• A clear and concise summary of the issue or complaint
In extension i send you mail screenshoot of mail that i sent to support@fortrade.com in which i explain everything that happened and how it happened.
• What you would like us to do in order to put matters right
I want my investment back in full. I lost over 15 000 € my investment, i invested about 14 800 €.
• Copies of any relevant correspondence or emails
In extension i send you mail screenshoot of mails i received in some of them i was explicitly instructed when to close and when to open positions. Some of them also are in our languages Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian
• A daytime contact telephone number
+387 62 837 166

I have also started a thread on www.forexpeacearmy.com about my experience with Fortrade. Thread is called Fortrade issue. My trade experience or inexperience... I explained everything in exact time how it happened i also uploaded everything there mails, screenshots, detailed report everything, for more details I invite you to check out my thread, also if you need anything else from me to send you, i will be available through email mostly. Because of my job i have so little time use my telephone.

Best regordes
Selmir Zahirović

In extension i will upload files that i send them also...

Attachments

• 2019-08-13 09.34.53.jpg
    2019-08-13 09.34.53.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 2019-08-13 10.23.37.jpg
    2019-08-13 10.23.37.jpg
    895.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2019-11-20 09.56.54.png
    2019-11-20 09.56.54.png
    661.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 2019-11-20 09.57.31.png
    2019-11-20 09.57.31.png
    986.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2019-11-20 09.57.54.png
    2019-11-20 09.57.54.png
    955 KB · Views: 7
I figured it out, i use an iphone and he is very limited i have one call recording application which is also very limited, and that is my concern unfortunately i dont have now option to get another phone. I asked to communicate through email mostly.

I would suggest borrowing a budget android from a friend if needed and switch the sim card.

Or used a paid recording service from iOS app store. I do think android version would give the user much better control. But your choice.

Back