Fortrade withdrawal problems

valeri.jantsuk

Recruit
Hello,

The problem is that 8 days ago I tried to withdraw money from forex broker Fortrade. I selected withdrawal function and it said that after 5-7 days my money would be processed to my account, but nothing happened. I contacted them and they told me that to withdraw funds, we need to phone on the tel. nr. which doesn't work. This was stated by the person, who was put like "finance assistance" and who told me that to take any action with my money I need to get his agreement. After that he advised me to try to trade with the funds which I haven't used and for the best to deposit more money. I disagreed and for now I can't even get any response from them.

What should I do?

Hello,

The problem is that 8 days ago I tried to withdraw money from forex broker Fortrade. I selected withdrawal function and it said that after 5-7 days my money would be processed to my account, but nothing happened. I contacted them and they told me that to withdraw funds, we need to phone on the tel. nr. which doesn't work. This was stated by the person, who was put like "finance assistance" and who told me that to take any action with my money I need to get his agreement. After that he advised me to try to trade with the funds which I haven't used and for the best to deposit more money. I disagreed and for now I can't even get any response from them.

What should I do?
Why your registered mobile number not available?

We have spoken by phone, all he did say was to try invest in something. When we spoke about sending me back my money, all
I got was that they tried to blame for something. On the web chat they just moved on to another person.
Now the money went out from fortrade account but did not arive to my bank. They just zeroed me.

What FxMaster meant is, why did you register with a phone number that doesn't work? You said they can't call you because your number doesn't work. Why did you register with that number?

What FxMaster meant is, why did you register with a phone number that doesn't work? You said they can't call you because your number doesn't work. Why did you register with that number?
This is what I tried to ask.

The fortrade phone numbers weren't working. Client support, the number which they use to call me.
My number does work and is legit. That was a spelling mistake I made on the post above.

Oh I see
Well, you can start by inviting them to join this thread for further discussion. Invite them through email, share your story as a review here, and in their social medias.

If they still don't reply within a couple of days, you can go ahead by filling a trader court case against the company

Back