1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FORTRADE WITHDRAWAL PROBLEMS

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ndanyikevin, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ndanyikevin

ndanyikevin Recruit

My name is Kevin from KENYA.
    I opened a real account with fortrade ON 6TH NOVEMBER 2018, UPTO DATE I MADE A DEPOSIT OF 800USD though I have lost about 120USD through the positions I opened. I have tried to request to withdraw part of the money amounting 668USD BUT I'M UNABLE TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THEM. NO ONE IS THERE TO HELP ME OUT. I MADE A REQUEST ON 9TH APRIL 2019

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Why you waited so long as it was on Nov 2018?

3. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

4. ndanyikevin

ndanyikevin Recruit

I HAD NOT TRIED THEIR WITHDRAWAL SYSTEM BEFORE. MY FIRST ONE WAS IN APRIL THIS YEAR.

5. ndanyikevin

ndanyikevin Recruit

I HAVE INVITED THEM

FPA Forums Team Note: You have filled out the invitation information. The "Invite Company" button requires 4 days after you open the thread to become visible. As soon as it is visible, click the button.

4evermaat likes this.
  6. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

@ndanyikevin

1) did you complete the invite process? Please follow all the steps here:
    https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

It is a two-part process; I believe you need to complete the second part.

2) Also, can you upload an account statement showing your account balance and account number

3) And which division/entity of Fortrade did you signup with? Fortrade seem to have several different entities. Sometimes a broker might advertise regulation in one part of the world, but onboard clients in another [less regulated] entity. They do this without telling clients.

#6 4evermaat, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    FxMaster likes this.
  7. FPA Forums Team

FPA Forums Team Caution: Moderators at Work

[​IMG]
    The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Sep 2, 2019 at 3:43 PM

8. Beldavash

Beldavash Fortrade Representative

Kevin, Hello.

Writing on behalf of Fortrade, I am sorry to hear of the withdrawal difficulties that you have had. Please contact our support team either by email at support@fortrade.com, or by phone (you can find the most appropriate phone number for you on this page - https://www.fortrade.com/why-fortrade/contact-us/) so that our team can help you resolve the issue.