FORTRADE WITHDRAWAL PROBLEMS

ndanyikevin

Recruit
My name is Kevin from KENYA.
I opened a real account with fortrade ON 6TH NOVEMBER 2018, UPTO DATE I MADE A DEPOSIT OF 800USD though I have lost about 120USD through the positions I opened. I have tried to request to withdraw part of the money amounting 668USD BUT I'M UNABLE TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THEM. NO ONE IS THERE TO HELP ME OUT. I MADE A REQUEST ON 9TH APRIL 2019

My name is Kevin from KENYA.
I opened a real account with fortrade ON 6TH NOVEMBER 2018, UPTO DATE I MADE A DEPOSIT OF 800USD though I have lost about 120USD through the positions I opened. I have tried to request to withdraw part of the money amounting 668USD BUT I'M UNABLE TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THEM. NO ONE IS THERE TO HELP ME OUT. I MADE A REQUEST ON 9TH APRIL 2019
Why you waited so long as it was on Nov 2018?

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12763/fortrade-forex-brokers
I HAVE INVITED THEM

FPA Forums Team Note: You have filled out the invitation information. The "Invite Company" button requires 4 days after you open the thread to become visible. As soon as it is visible, click the button.

I HAVE INVITED THEM

FPA Forums Team Note: You have filled out the invitation information. The "Invite Company" button requires 4 days after you open the thread to become visible. As soon as it is visible, click the button.

@ndanyikevin

1) did you complete the invite process? Please follow all the steps here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

It is a two-part process; I believe you need to complete the second part.

2) Also, can you upload an account statement showing your account balance and account number

3) And which division/entity of Fortrade did you signup with? Fortrade seem to have several different entities. Sometimes a broker might advertise regulation in one part of the world, but onboard clients in another [less regulated] entity. They do this without telling clients.

Last edited:
invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Sep 2, 2019 at 3:43 PM

I also face the same problem as you. I just wanted to make a try on this platform. But when I seek for withdrawing my fund, they do have not approved the withdrawal after 2 months. And each time when I apply for withdrawal, they will make a guy call me and delay the withdrawal. I suggest never use this platform.

I also face the same problem as you. I just wanted to make a try on this platform. But when I seek for withdrawing my fund, they do have not approved the withdrawal after 2 months. And each time when I apply for withdrawal, they will make a guy call me and delay the withdrawal. I suggest never use this platform.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back