Fortress Prime Withholding My Funds

ZenCR

Private, 1st Class
Hi Guys,

I've been waiting patiently for over 3 months to withdrawal my money from Fortress Prime. At first they said they are changing banks and it would take only another two weeks to wire out my money, which was in September. They were very nice and responsive I got at least 3 representatives at Fortress replying and helping me out. After that they promised the funds would be wired out in November the 15th, 2015 another delay at the end of September.

On November 15th they sent me a company letterhead that was future dated my wire to November 28th which I was content with but the money was never wired and now its December they still haven't provided concrete proof to handle this situation. I would like to take legal action and like to let people know much as possible about Fortress Prime's unprofessional business conduct so that Fortress Prime would not do this to other people.

If there are people out there in the same situation as me, please tell me what I can do to take legal action and where and what I can to do in my situation.

Thanks

Sad to hear that, now its time to take some action, lets start with inviting them to join this discussion. Send email to every email address you have and ask them to join the thread.

I've already sent out and email to all the contacts I have at Fortress. I send them a link to my thread and invited them to answer for their business conduct. In addition I have gave them notice that I will complain to the FCA for this 3 month delay and their conduct of stalling to hold my funds.

Fortress Prime has not given any concrete evidence or any intention to give my funds back and has been stalling for over 3 months. They have now given a new date of December 21st, the date at which my funds "could" be wired out to me at the earliest and it happens to just be in line with the holiday season when all the banks would be closed. This is just an email response which has not been backed up by any company letterhead or any other associates at Fortress.

Does anyone else have direct contact with any one at Fortress? I need all the advice and help I can get.

Thank you,
ZenCR

Just a notice to new traders that Fortress Prime has started their own retail online Forex please at: http://qimacapital.com/2nd-level-accounts.html, please keep in mind that we have not received our funds for over 3 months, so try to avoid it at all costs if you don't want your funds withheld for over 3 months.

Fortress can still pay for their online platforms, marketing, new websites, an online broker and listings but they cannot even pay us their existing clients even a small portion of our profits or our funds. They started this withdrawal stalling tactic with in mid September because of banking problems and AML, and now they can pay for this new infrastructure for QIMACAPITAL.

Retail broker of Fortress already prepared:
It is not just me but other very dissatisfied customers from Fortress Prime, all their complaints are voice out on the comments section of finance magnates website: http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...er-withdrawal-payment-deadline/#comment-18696

ZenCR,

Any progress about your case so far?
Hi FxMaster,

This current status of my withdrawal is that Fortress Prime is doing internal restructuring that will be completed before December 20th and that my funds will be wired out to me earliest December 21st but, and I quote

"These changes are designed to increase efficiency and avoid any possible transfer delays in the future.[...]The board have assured us all outstanding withdrawals will be cleared before the 31s of December. Fortress will confirm the exact transfer date closer to the time."

I really hope that they do honor they word this time because during holiday season I do not want them to give us another excuse saying that due to holiday seasons Fortress could not wire out the funds and it will take another additional month.

This time I would really want concrete evidence that my money is wired and not another future dated company letter head. Can you give me any advice on how to make sure it is a legit wire?

Sincerely,
ZenCR

Is your money with Fortress of with a broker? Other threads complain that the money is in Knight Capital Markets, and that KCM won't do the withdrawals until all trades are closed.

If they do claim to wire money, ask for a TT copy. Take it straight to your bank and ask them to verify it.

Hi Pharaoh,

Yes, My money is with Fortress Prime, it is not with a broker. My trades are not with KCM and all my trades have been closed since the start of September. I will try to contact them again this week and ask for a TT copy for the bank wire.

Thanks,

Hi Pharaoh,

Just to clarify my money is not with KCM, it is being withheld by Fortress Prime (fortressprime.com). I am reaching out to Fortress Prime on a daily basis to get to know the status of my withdrawal, so far as of today they have not produced any concrete nor tangible document.

I've been going through their website and they do not have the regulation nor company registration that finance magnates state they do have: http://www.financemagnates.com/fore...bai-based-fortress-prime-aims-fca-regulation/

"Fortress Prime, has announced that it aims to get regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The company is a division of Fortress Investments LLC which is 100% owned by Fortress Capital Investments PJSC.

Fortress Investments is privately owned with a key share held by the Abu Dhabi royal family, providing the company with substantial financial and political strength. The prime brokerage division,Fortress Prime, is run by Mitch Eaglstein, while the company’s board benefits from the presence of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Sultan Bin Hamdan Al Nehayan as Honorary Chairman and Partner."

I'm really wondering why Finance Magnates are covering up for Fortress Prime and are not doing a proper job on their news reporting.

ZenCR,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back