FPA Forums Software Upgrade Complete – We are now on XenForo

FPA Forums Software Upgrade Complete – We are now on XenForo

After many years, Forex Peace Army forums software has been changed.

Most of the old functionality should still be there. The new software will enable some more upgrades to be brought online in the coming months.

I hope you all like the new look of the page headers and footers.. It should be spreading to non-forums areas of the site very soon.

For all of you who’ve been waiting for new uniforms, I’ve made some changes to how promotions work. You should see the first FPA members to reach officer ranks as soon as some of the senior members make new posts. I’d like to congratulate RahmanSL for being the first high ranking Sergeant to come in, post, and get a well-deserved promotion to 2nd Lieutenant. I think we’ll have several more Lieutenants very soon. I’ll be opening up higher ranks in the near future.

What I need is for members to report

1. Any functions you are used to having which are missing.
  2.  Anything which is broken.

Please put the information in this thread.

Author Profile

AsstModerator FPA

AsstModerator FPA

Bill started off as the Assistant Moderator to the FPA's forums in December 2007. Not long after, he was promoted to being the forums administrator. Even with the promotion, he kept the same username, which led to some very amusing conversations with people who didn't know that Bill and AsstModerator were the same person.

Being blamed for everything people disagreed with in the forums wasn't enough punishment for Bill. A few months after becoming the forums admin, he started making suggestions to improve the moderation of the FPA's reviews. Now Bill is the person who gets blamed for everything people get blamed for in the forums and reviews.

Info

3322 Views 14 Comments

Comments

T
TarryFaster
8 years ago,
CHOICE! Very nice ... kudos to all involved.
R
ruseneca
8 years ago,
I like XenForo. The new design is awesome!
W
Webforecast
8 years ago,
Great upgrade for a greater content!!!
W
Webforecast
8 years ago,
I put FPA calender with my favourite ones!
M
mrgummo
8 years ago,
You've been my "go to" site for several years now--you just keep getting better and better! Thanks for being a site I can always count on!
P
Pharaoh
8 years ago,
Looks nice! :)

What? Rahman got in before me and grabbed the first of the officer's uniforms? :mad:
S
ssfcp
8 years ago,
Cool!!! :D
M
mahmoods
8 years ago,
Very nice and great
R
renozza
8 years ago,
good
N
novatrice1
8 years ago,
A new perspective, a new strategy, a goal complains pips solidarity obliges
F
FxMaster
8 years ago,
For this valuable moment, I have a great words said by Andy Law
"Unless you are prepared to give up something valuable you will never be able to truly change at all, because you'll be forever in the control of things you can't give up."
Y
yorkey181
6 years ago,
Just a quick request... could you consider moving the floating SumoMe social buttons to the left hand side in the forums?

Right now if I open a chart image full size on my laptop, the price scale is hidden behind the buttons.I can usually work out the required info with a bit of scrolling, but there's a bit morertoom on the LHS so might be a better option.

Thanks

Matt
R
ruseneca
6 years ago,
> Right now if I open a chart image full size on my laptop, the price scale is hidden behind the buttons

just hover over the buttons and you will see 2 arrows. Click them and buttons will be hidden.
Y
yorkey181
6 years ago,
Thanks Ruseneca, missed that!