Forums That Promote Scams

BinaryLad

Private, 1st Class
Great discussions about trading - many thanks. Whilst doing my bi-annual platform review I noticed that there are a lot of forums out there, which get far higher up search engine results than FPA, which are blatantly there to promote scam brokers. I search for a few on PFA but they don't appear.

Shouldn't we add these as well ? It's going to be most people's first step in finding brokers and getting information about trading.

Forums were already a category when I took over review moderation. I've been very restrictive in adding new ones, since reviewing other forums just feeds the flames of "the FPA's reviews are only to promote itself" conspiracy theories.

I specifically exclude any new forums submitted which are there just to promote one company. To give them a link from an FPA review page would only help their SEO.

If you search for most brokers by "brokername reviews", the FPA is almost always on page 1. Adding listings to the FPA's reviews for forums designed to promote a specific broker won't change that.

If you like, start a thread in Forex Company Comparions and list the sites which exist just to promote one broker or product. Don't put http, https, or www in front of any of the domain names so they don't get an SEO boost from being mentioned at the FPA. This will make it easier for people to find out what companies have their own forums to promote them.

FPA is best for getting the most accurate broker review. So far I know that it maintain the scam post very strictly. But there are many other forex forums where you will get broker reviews. Based on its traders and the broker they use. If you wanted to get the review of necessary trading knowledge and strategies than broker review is not enough. You can go for BabyPips. It is helpful for such a knowledge.

I wish I had known about FPA before. I used to be cheated a couple of times by unfair brokers, who, by the way, are present in the scam list on this forum... But never mind, one should always learn from their mistakes.

I wish I had known about FPA before. I used to be cheated a couple of times by unfair brokers, who, by the way, are present in the scam list on this forum... But never mind, one should always learn from their mistakes.
Agreed but its good that you finally found the FPA and now you can compare before you go live with anyone :)

All the forums are made to develop the interaction between the traders all around the world and help out the problems of the new traders. These platforms try to nullify the scams by opening their truth in front of the people. Forums have rules and regulation about the postings which you must need to read before posting any kind of material.

I would even assume you really need to put their own domain name somehow unlinked or without mentioning it and of course that forums which separately promote one scam broker will really go further in serps absolutely and entirely anyway. That's nature of search engines.

I think the sheer number of users on FPA enable scam sites/EAs/mentors to be called out quickly. Sample size should always be considered with any reviews

I think the sheer number of users on FPA enable scam sites/EAs/mentors to be called out quickly. Sample size should always be considered with any reviews
Hope to be like that but every day is some new scam discovered.

Back