Fox Trading Ltd. a scam ?

Hi,
same experience made. since Thursday this week my line got cut off as well.
I invested almost 10kE.
Very well done ..... SH*T!

Can anything be done about our money or is it lost without hope to retrieve it?
I know it is bit silly question but maybe someone knows about this kind of scam and it can be dealt with.
Honestly can anyone help/advise?

well, in case they disappeared our chances are limited. tomorrow I will make an report at police .....

I got contacted by a guy called Johan Dijkstra ... he called from UK. How about you?

Same here. I live in UK anyway. I suppose I need to report it to the police but I wouldn't expect substantial outcome from it...

I haven't told my wife yet, this will be the hardest part...

Same here. I live in UK anyway. I suppose I need to report it to the police but I wouldn't expect substantial outcome from it...

I haven't told my wife yet, this will be the hardest part...

well, that's a shame. I should have got a bit suspicious as he told me that he will go on vacation .........

Where are you from? How did you get into this scam?

As for myself, I have been contacted by Foxtrading few months a go and I liked their performance. I haven't signed up first of all but when I got approached by them again in July and unfortunately without any deeper investigation I did sign up. I am to naive to trust people like that but also my thinking got clouded by prospects of profit. Greed is bad! The only benefit we can get from it (regardless if we get our money back or not) is a lesson we take from it. Of course it could be said simply: do not invest in unverified schemes like that but I am thinking more about lessons more on personal level. There is something somewhere we are doing wrong, it is inside of us and we have to locate what it is, and what was the reason we did what we did.

Where are you from? How did you get into this scam?

As for myself, I have been contacted by Foxtrading few months a go and I liked their performance. I haven't signed up first of all but when I got approached by them again in July and unfortunately without any deeper investigation I did sign up. I am to naive to trust people like that but also my thinking got clouded by prospects of profit. Greed is bad! The only benefit we can get from it (regardless if we get our money back or not) is a lesson we take from it. Of course it could be said simply: do not invest in unverified schemes like that but I am thinking more about lessons more on personal level. There is something somewhere we are doing wrong, it is inside of us and we have to locate what it is, and what was the reason we did what we did.

well, I am from Central Europe. Originally I was interested in their system and i tested their buying zones. It worked well so I wanted to get this indicator. Later Johan approached me and suggested me their managed account. Greed is bad. It worked well for some weeks and I could withdraw some smaller amounts because I wanted to grow my account. It seems the guys are no longer interested in a long-term income but maximise their profits in one shot and change the side towards criminals ...... well, it is their decision. We have to deal with their decision

Back