Fox Trading Ltd. a scam ?

Hello to you all. I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as you are. I was in regular contact with Johan. He was plausible and the system wasn't over the top. Now I'm looking at ways I can recover
my money. The last email I received was Thursday, then all the websites closed down and the phones cut off. I'm seeking legal advice tomorrow. I'm hoping there's a claim against the bank in Slovakia for lack off diligence.

Hello to you all. I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as you are. I was in regular contact with Johan. He was plausible and the system wasn't over the top. Now I'm looking at ways I can recover
my money. The last email I received was Thursday, then all the websites closed down and the phones cut off. I'm seeking legal advice tomorrow. I'm hoping there's a claim against the bank in Slovakia for lack off diligence.

Hi mdgreen,

Sorry to hear that, please let us know if you find out anything valuable. I have reported it to the police as a fraud. I did it online but no response from them yet.

please keep me posted on this. I am more than interested. I will contact my bank tomorrow again .... but interesting that you transferred to a bank in Slovakia. I transferred to a bank in Hungary and Hongkong ....

please keep me posted on this. I am more than interested. I will contact my bank tomorrow again .... but interesting that you transferred to a bank in Slovakia. I transferred to a bank in Hungary and Hongkong ....

Johan Dijkstra has asked me to transfer my funds to a bank in Slovakia. Here is the image of the PDF file he has sent me.Bank Details FIO BANKA AS.jpg

Is there anything we can do to freeze their assets in those bank accounts in Slovakia?
most probably they cleared the account already ..... I talked to somebody from the bank I transferred my money. It does not look promissing.....

Back