• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Foyle Capital Management

Asking questions about a company

Marcelo Rosa

Master Sergeant
Dear FPA member, I just came up with this company called Foyle Capital Management, this is the website.

foylecapital.com

I'm currently in the process of checking and gathering information about this company, if anyone has already invested or know about this company, please fell free to share your thoughts about it.

I recommend double-checking all those claimed Barclay's Hedge awards.

They say they've been doing this since 2012, but the website wasn't registered until March 2013.

They have a UK address and claim a North Ireland company registration, but do not claim any FCA registration. I'd say that's worth asking the FCA about.

They say they've been doing this since 2012, but the website wasn't registered until March 2013.

They have a UK address and claim a North Ireland company registration, but do not claim any FCA registration. I'd say that's worth asking the FCA about.

Barclays awards are all legit,
I logged in and checked in barclayshedge.
attached screenshot for Jan 2015 award.
I asked about FCA registration and they used to be an FCA AR to Pairstech but recently have moved to working under Quantic-aM Mifid as it gives a broader pan-euro regulation scope including UK.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    243.9 KB · Views: 3
Now, from May to June they have special offer - minimal investment is 5.000 USD, instead of 25.000 USD.

I am very likely to give it a try... What U think guys?

I did some research as well.

They sent me a performance-sheet 2014-2016 (see attachment below) and also a link to myfxbook.com which started in Jan 2015

They wrote:

Yes, we have myfxbook
As you notice Jan 2015 shows very high growth.
This is anomoly as Activtrades broker does archive of history each 2 years, so all 2014 growth get rolled into January 2015 because formula myfxbook use is gain=p+L-(deposit + withdrawals).

We also decide to move from activtrades as we do not prefer this archive method. You can contact broker to confirm this is their normal operation.
But as you can see it is real history verified and we hope myfxbook can clean the issue.The factsheet we sent you is a true reflection of account.

Please do not distribute myfxbook link, we wish to keep it internal for our potential clients.
Anyone who wants to view it, should contact us.

So, since they asked me not to post the myfxbook-link, I am not going to to do it here.
But I can confirm that it is the same performance as in the perfromance-sheet, except for Jan.2015.
And the track record & trading privilegies are confirmed by Myfxbook. So far, the highest DD was 18,07%

They use SuperTradingOnline (FCA & CySEC) as main broker for "Algo" strategy. One can use another broker with more than 500K.

I'm going to ask them about this next week.

Attachments

• FoyleCapitalAlgoPerformance.pdf
    77.6 KB · Views: 35

I ask them and they said the company fornex inc LTD, was started in January 5th 2012. I checked and that is correct.
In first year of 2012 they started only trading friends and family money and then started the foyle capital brand in early 2013 to offer to the public as they become more successful..

I asked about affiliate program, if they have some. Because if everything would be fine, I will recommend their service to my clients too.

I did not get any answer yet...

Ups, sorry, just checked spam folder and I have got answer from Foyle - they have affiliate program

Back