• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Foyle Capital Management

Asking questions about a company
Are there any current customers of Foyle Capital? Preferably some who would have been customer for longer period.
Also experiences about Broker JM Financial would be nice to hear. www.jmfinancialskw.com

I am thinking about "joining the program" so would like to know about trustworthiness beforehand.

I have never trying to investing on these site that mentioned, in my view if we joined in certain programme especially in risky business, trying with spent money that afford to lose, and first target is getting break even point

First month of trading done on Foyle Capital managed account. Loss is -5,6 % of capital.

My account is now -8,4% on loss. Weird trading and last position closed on loss while it was earlier on profit. Trading seems like a guesswork. Cannot see system here. Today there were opened 10 sell positions for usdjpy..

@Potakka, do you have a myfxbook link where I can have a look? I can identify some important features in your account to try to find out how they are trading in your account and check if what they are doing is a strategy that's currently not working, or they are simply just doing bad trades.

Update: My investment is at about -5.5% on loss

So situation seems to be getting little better, still not profitable but seems to be improving.

Now situation about -8% loss, getting worse again. Pretty poor results last 2 days.

Automated trading system seems not to be working very well.
It does not make any use of major movements like today.
I dont know if any market data or news are taken into consideration at times when making trades.
Just technical factors without any data or news input? Because few positions seem bad from the start even for me and I am an amateur in forex.

It is been 1,5 months now and still on loss. Will it ever turn?

Would be nice to find out if there is any Foyle long time customers and how have they been doing?

Back