• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Foyle Capital Management

Asking questions about a company
Losing is a part of trading and one who cannot accept the loss, he should stay away from trading. In fund management services, you might face loss in your first month of joining no matter how many previous month of profits that fund has given.

Now situation about -8% loss, getting worse again. Pretty poor results last 2 days.

It is been 1,5 months now and still on loss. Will it ever turn?

Would be nice to find out if there is any Foyle long time customers and how have they been doing?

Check posts # 41-47 to see what you probably could expect from Foyle. :eek:
You most likely won't find any long time customers after last years performance.

Capital management services are not there to give profits all the time. I mean they are also being run by humans and they also make mistakes. So we are responsible for our own actions and must take responsibility.

foylecapital made 22% in July.
I have managed account there.
Yes, some loss months but its Forex, not a guarantee bond. Still very good IMHO
My account up 80% since I start.
Guys complain about loss after 1 month, come on.

foylecapital made 22% in July.
I have managed account there.
Yes, some loss months but its Forex, not a guarantee bond. Still very good IMHO
My account up 80% since I start.
Guys complain about loss after 1 month, come on.

They had several loosing months last year.

Because they didn't answer to emails anymore,
I had to communicate directly with the broker.

upload_2016-11-7_13-20-6-png.28432

ok, this was not a good period. but i can only post my experience since last oct its been good.

Capital management services are not there to give profits all the time. I mean they are also being run by humans and they also make mistakes. So we are responsible for our own actions and must take responsibility.
If the profitable consistency is not possible from a managed Forex system, then it is always best for the traders to spend time and develop a profitable trading d=strategy. So that gains can be made on consistence basis.

If the profitable consistency is not possible from a managed Forex system, then it is always best for the traders to spend time and develop a profitable trading d=strategy. So that gains can be made on consistence basis.

Possibly. But i have other business interests and cant trade myself. Nor do i want to. So, less stress for me to hand it manager.

Recovered.
Seen worse..
Not bad considering most lose.
Still respectable gains.

Back