FPA Calendar - New Upgrades

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
The programmers got creative and added some new features.

There are now links to the Daily Trading Signals for news events. These will be added as new signals are posted. Look for the Bell logo to the right.

CAL4.jpg

There's also the 1 minute spike. This shows the largest spike on the 1 minute chart for any related currency. This happens after the news is released. I've pointed to that 47 pip 1 minute spike and a pop up shows me that the largest move was on the NZDUSD.

CAL2.jpg

The Impact column used to just have stars. Those are selected by human traders based on knowledge of news trading. There's now a number next to the star rating. That's the Volatility Rating. It shows the largest 1M spike from the previous 6 months. If you point your mouse to it, it will show several of the biggest spikes along with what pairs had them and the dates.

CAL3.jpg

Next Month's New Zealand retail sales will list that 47 pip spike.

I hope you all find the new features useful.

The calendar is great.
She threw it out there yet add:
trigger to start the trading with 3,4,5 stars.

Big thanks.

Hope FH didn't cut off beer quota to get this beautiful thing done :)
Thanx all of ya in the FPA coders team

New Economic Calendar

Thanks, FPA. Great idea to post the news, and it's another important reason to be an active member.

OUR TRADES ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE DATA WE HAVE TO MAKE THEM!

This is by far the best economic calender. It has very useful features and it allows you to cut down on time while doing your analysis.
Great job guys

API for access to real time and historic Calendar

Hi all,

My first post to Forex Peace Army, so please forgive any breach of etiquette.

I've been following Henry Liu's news trading signals with keen interest.

Is there any API for access to the historic or real time news data that is in the Forex Peace Army calendar ?

I would like to do some analysis of how different news releases have historically impacted price with a view to coding an EA to trade those news releases that Henry recommends trading with his retracement method.

Any info on an API or general thoughts would be very welcome.

Thanks & regards,

Ian

Back