FPA Discount on Gold Expert Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really impressed with this guy - willing to respond - better than most. And yes providers that have confidence in the product have no trouble providing "unconditional" no questions money back guarantee. 60 to 90 days becoming common. Have one that is one year no questions! anyone willing to continually improve and upgrade a product deserves a second look. Goldexpert; are you contemplating a copier mode/PAMM?

Thanks for your comments.

We know if someone run lot size within reasonable limit then chances of success are 99%.

We are running 2 real money accounts.

First is couple thousands £££

Gold EA Real Money DF Markets System | Myfxbook

Second is a small account, opened exclusivley for FPA performance testing

Gold EA V2 Real Money Xe Market System | Myfxbook

No we dont have any PAMM account or copies service at present, for some clients, we managed thier accounts ourselves.

I'd like to purchase this but I have a problem. Everything looks good and that it really works, just like the last time. But the last time I purchased an EA to someone here at FPA, it happens that for some reason, the EA didn't work. And I'm yet to receive my money back.

So, in other words, I might buy your EA but it may not work, and it may be dificult to activate the money back, and I'm kind of tired of that.
Is there a way you can sell me this in a post-paid manner, paying after I see some results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back