FPA Discount on Gold Expert Advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sure thats your testing period - but 30 days for the client is too short period to get well with the ea - my opinion.

most vendors on fpa - offer 90 days refund - thats more customer friendly - bc they are convinced in their product.

some other questions:

- does the ea run on micro account ??
- what is the minimum account size ??
- which are the most prefered broker for this ea ??
- does he use a martingale system ?
- is a moneymanagemt inplemented ?
- lifetime upgrade and update ?
- how much drwdown we have to expect ??

regards

Thanks for your interest.

We are testing this from the last 18 months and with the right settings users can expect consistent return as you see in our Real money and demo tests.

30 days is standard refund policy which offer by most of good EA vendors. Do you think you unable to test in 30 days period, let us know any concern ?

Gold Expert Advisor

yes sure thats your testing period - but 30 days for the client is too short period to get well with the ea - my opinion.

most vendors on fpa - offer 90 days refund - thats more customer friendly - bc they are convinced in their product.

some other questions:

- does the ea run on micro account ??
- what is the minimum account size ??
- which are the most prefered broker for this ea ??
- does he use a martingale system ?
- is a moneymanagemt inplemented ?
- lifetime upgrade and update ?
- how much drwdown we have to expect ??

regards

Ok fine - as a gesture we can offer you 90 days guarantee provided you run as suggested and if the Equity is negative after 90 days running then you get full refund.

Yes it runs any type of account nano, micro, mini or standard.

Account size depends upon what type of broker you are running, say Xe Markets you can run even at $50.

Any broker is fine, say Alpari UK, Hot Forex, Tadawul, Fx Pro, Vantage Fx, FXDD, Xe Markets, Admiral Markets etc.

It is not martingale.

Yes we provide settings as per your balance so you dont over trade.

Upgrades are free all time.

Drawdown depends upon the settings you intend to use, it is simple rule High Balace low trade size and vice versa.

Hope it helps, let us know any question.

hi goldadvisor,

thank you for all the information.

thats a great gesture.

i will buy it.

regards,

ts
:rolleyes:

Ok fine - as a gesture we can offer you 90 days guarantee provided you run as suggested and if the Equity is negative after 90 days running then you get full refund..

Hello Investors
An Ea with 40% draw down seem to be bad for a long term.
I buy it and test it and it did not meet my expectations due of the absence in money management feature.
Regards

Hello Investors
An Ea with 40% draw down seem to be bad for a long term.
I buy it and test it and it did not meet my expectations due of the absence in money management feature.
Regards

We have this account running with Version 2 ( Long and Short) since April 2011, i.e. good almost 20 months. If results are for 2-3 months you would say it's risky.

Some clients try to run higher lot size than suggested and then get caught.

How well this account has survived in volatile market conditions, during this period we have handsome movements Gold climb all the way from 1400 to 1910 and then down to 1525 and now again in the middle 1710.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/portfolioea/gold-expert-advisor-v2/147632

This version is both buy and sell, so it worked out well in both side wild movements.

Well we have investors base who want yearly return from 20% to 200%, if you see our web site, from day 1 we mention expected return by suggested settings are from 3% to 7%, but in fact we were able to achieve 160% return in 20 months so 8% per month.

It is simply risk and reward, you are the won who decide what level of risk you intend to take and select lot size accordingly.

You can certainly run with maximum drawdown not exceeding 10% but in that case you need to bring down return expectations, if you want this then simply let us know your expectations when you buy so we suggest you settings accordingly.

Hope it helps.

Gold Expert Advisor

I see on the FPA test account the initial deposit is $100,000.00, and trades .1-.4 lots. So my Finfx Pro account with minimum lot size of .1 would need a balance of at least $25K . Is that correct?
Also, it appears the EA went haywire on Oct 31..placing and cancelling hundreds of orders????

Really impressed with this guy - willing to respond - better than most. And yes providers that have confidence in the product have no trouble providing "unconditional" no questions money back guarantee. 60 to 90 days becoming common. Have one that is one year no questions! anyone willing to continually improve and upgrade a product deserves a second look. Goldexpert; are you contemplating a copier mode/PAMM?

I see on the FPA test account the initial deposit is $100,000.00, and trades .1-.4 lots. So my Finfx Pro account with minimum lot size of .1 would need a balance of at least $25K . Is that correct?
Also, it appears the EA went haywire on Oct 31..placing and cancelling hundreds of orders????

Yes that is right you need $25k balance for 0.10 lot.

Xe Market account can be run at only $25 or more
Any broker offer micro lot need preferable balance of $2500, mini lot $25k

Oct 31, MT4 new version comes up and some time if new version has any issue then we fix that accordingly.

We started with only 1 EA.

Now we give 2 EAs to clients ( 2 strategies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back