FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4xpips

4xPips.net Representative
Visit our Forex Peace Army review page and read what other FPA members think! Make sure you also have a look at our old website as we are Profit from Trading with a new face, so read all our reviews here too!

special.jpg

FPA Exclusive - 35% on 4x Pips signals service PLUS extra life time discount!

4x Pips provides proven and reliable forex trading signals. We provide up to 3 daily forex signals to you depending on your chosen subscription package. We take you through the trade, provide you with entry, bias (sell, buy) and stop loss points. We will also send you an alert to partially close the trade or move your stop loss to lock profit.

If you're looking for a 'get rich quick' scheme then I'm sorry, you will be disappointed, this is a top forex signal service for smart traders using effective strategies for building your trading account. We believe in using proper money management and not taking lofty risks for possible short term gain.

4x Pips is not like that. We are an industry leader in offering real, reliable guidance to serious forex traders with our forex signal service, and we don't hold anything back. We value our customers and have built a real community here. We have been around for a while and the reason we have lasted is because we are genuine and get results.

Now, I am not going to be doing a pitch on you here, I just want you to read further down this page, take a look at everything we offer, and decide if you want to jump in and start to take your trading career to the next level.

• You can receive and use our Forex/Commodity Signals in any country in the World.
  • We analyse the markets 24 hours a day.
  • We make 30 – 250 pips for each successful trade.
  • When you subscribe you will receive buy/sell signals by Email/Twitter/Facebook/skype. You don't need to use all of them, but the options for what suits you best are there.
  • All our alerts have an entry (market or pending), stop loss and take profit level. If the signal is market then you have 10 to 20 minutes usually to place the signals.
  • We have low pip draw downs, only have 2-3 max trades open at any one time and fast turnover rate per trade.
  • There is no EA or trading robot. All signal are generated by our experienced traders and checked for upcoming fundamental news and analysis before being sent to our clients. You can then trade our signals with any forex broker.

Our trade signals WILL SET YOU APART and put you ahead of the game. But let's not just talk about it, have a look at our trade records to see the results we provide you with.

Below is a screenshot of our Zulu trade account for the month of June 2012 where we secured +1095 pips for our members!

4xpips-020712zulu.png

You can see what other FPA members think about us by reading our review page here.

I'm going to be completely clear and honest with you about the membership which you're about to sign up to.

When you sign up in a moment you will be setting up a recurring monthly subscription inside of PayPal. This is to protect you and leave you fully in control. PayPal is a solid market leader and is trusted globally, which is why we use them. We have other payment options available too, please contact us to discuss.

We have three levels of service so you can choose the one that suits you best:

GOLD SERVICE: (normal price $59 a month)

1. One email a day sent with 1-2 signals at 12PM midday GMT
2. Signals have pending entry, stop loss and take profit
3. Updates provided every day on open trades
4. Free email support
5. Expected profit 500 – 1500 Pips a month

PLATINUM SERVICE: (normal price $79 a month)

1. 2 – 3 Signals a day sent anytime from 8AM to 3PM London time
2. All signals have entry, stop loss and take profit. Signals can be Market or Pending
3. Regular updates on open trades sent
4. Signals sent by Twitter/SMS, Email and Facebook
5. Our help and support free during London & US sessions
6. Expected profit 1000 – 2500 Pips per month

PLATINUM PLUS SERVICE: (normal price $99 a month)

1. 2 – 3 Signals a day sent anytime from 8AM to 3PM London time
2. All signals have entry, stop loss and take profit. Signals can be Market or Pending
3. Regular updates on open trades sent
4. Signals sent by Twitter/SMS, Email, Facebook and Skype
5. Our help and support free during London & US sessions
6. Expected profit 1000 – 2500 Pips per month
7. Access to our LIVE SKYPE GROUP

F.A.Q.

How do I receive my signals?

Depending on your chosen subscription package, signals will sent by email, Twitter, Facebook, Twitter SMS and Skype from 8AM GMT.

Do you offer a live trading room?

No but we do have a live Skype chat group where you can join if you subscribe to the Platinum Plus membership package and chat live to us and other group members during London & US trading hours.

What type of signals do you send?

All signals will have an entry point, stop loss and take profit. Our normal profit level is 80-300 pips with stop losses of 30 – 80 pips. Further emails will be sent during the day to advise on the open trades and when to close and take profit if necessary

I’m new to trading and worried I will lose a lot of money?
When you join we will advise you on money management and how to trade based on your account size. We have never had a losing month and make excellent pips every week so if you follow our advice then your account will grow.

whatuserssay.png

Hundreds of pips a week is normal, other signal alerts I’ve trialed can not meet this in a month! No hesitation in recommending this provider.

I have been with 4xpips and their sister site for a few months now.. I am still kind of new to the trading game, but have been having great results with these signals. I have found them to be honest and reliable… not making pie in the sky promises like some other signal services.

Since I have joined this signal service (2012-01) I don´t hesitate to take the trades that Martin say that we should take, he is often right on when it comes to trading and this is absolutley the best place to be if you want to see your account grow.

This service is BY A MILE THE BEST FOREX SERVICE ON THE PLANET and I have had my ass roasted a million times in this business. ...Carlsberg don’t do forex signal services but if they did…

Visit our Forex Peace Army review page and read more!

We are Profit from Trading with a new face, so read all our reviews here too!

speciallimitedoffer.png

We have teamed up with Forex Peace Army to offer their visitors a special discount for a limited time only!

We are able to offer you a 35% discount off of your first billing cycle across all of our subscription tiers and then a recurring 20% discount thereafter for life!!

This is an exclusive offer and is not available anywhere else. It will only be available until Sunday at midnight GMT so take advantage of it while you can.

To receive this exclusive discount follow the instructions exactly as below:

• Visit the exclusive FPA signup page on our website - this address is not publish anywhere else and is for the FPA only. This gives you a lifetime 20% discount on our memberships.

• Enter the coupon code: [NO LONGER ACTIVE] This code will give you the full 35% discount off of our usual prices for you first billing cycle on any membership package!

• Wait for your welcome email, follow the instructions and start to trade our signals!

Last edited:
Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.
I selected this vendor based on the reviews for 4xPips.net as well as the ones from their sister company at ProfitFromTrading.co.uk
Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

If anyone has any questions about this offer from 4xPips, please either post them in this thread or contact 4xPips support directly.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3at0e0w/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatExclusive%20Double%20Discount/tac000/tptToo%20Late/tpc000/matOffer%20Expires%20In/mac000/mptThis%20offer%20has%20expired/mpc000/iso2012-09-30T23:59:59/bo2/pa4" frameborder="0" width="236" height="76"></iframe>

Last edited:
Hello , Thanks for the interesting offer. I would be really interested if these signals can be automatically excuted in my account (eg add it as a signal a site like this one Forex Trade Copier)
I work in shifts are will most likey miss the entry points for more than half your signals.
I would also be interested in results displayed in a verified 3rd party (like myfxbook or mt4i)
I heard in DonnaForex that You will be providing a signal service via trade copier soon. When Will it be available ? And which of the above subscriptions will include the "future" trade copier service ?

Thanks !!

Is there anywhere to see your results independently. What is the link for your Zulu account? it's not under 4x pips. It doesn't look like there is a FPA test on it. Is it under a different name? How about myfxbook?

Hi,

Do they work for binary options ? What's their winning percentage ?

#4xPips: a few questions for you:

1) What has been your best month (# of pips)?

2) What has been your worst month (# of pips)?

3) Since you are using your history at ZuluTrade as an enticement, can you tell us how to view your Zulu record ourselves independently?

4) How long has your Gold membership been $59 and your Platinum been $79? I am seeing review sites that show prices of $49 for Gold and $69 for Platinum.
http://www.moremoneyreview.com/4x-pips-review-17917.html
http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=6668.0

5) Why do you not offer refunds?
-On this I am not disputing your right to do business this way, but am simply asking as I can't see a downside in being willing to refund someone if your service is as great as is claimed. I'd presume you'd get few if any refund requests, so why not make them available? What's the harm?

Thanks for your time...

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for your message, answers are:

1) About 2500 Pips profit

2) About 300 Pips profit

3) The zulutrade was a demo we set up to test to see if it will suit us an autotrade system when we start an autotrade system shortly so it expired after 30 days. But hopefully have a new one in place shortly or another 3rd party/autotrade system. We will advertise on the website when its live

4 A few weeks I guess, we found that our prices were so much cheaper than others and as we offer Email/Twitter/SMS/Facebook/Skype we modified our prices lightly

5) In the 3-4 years I have run the service I have seen so many scams and people trying to scam other people that if you offer a refund even with good pips and profit there is people who will come back and ask for a refund and then maybe subscribe again using a different payment method and do the same again. In the past few months alone I have seen 2-3 people selling our signals online. We also offer free signals for people who join and fund an acc with HOTFOREX broker and found few people join them and within 2 days remove all their funds and still ask for the free signals. So we have that refund policy to stop people taking advantage of us

Thanks

Hi

We have some people who have used them for binary and said they do work. Personally I have never tested them on binary but I understand binary and our win % is well above 80% so they should work very well for binary

Thanks

Hi

We are in the middle of setting up a 3rd party verification service and autotrade system so will have them independently checked. Personally I spent so much time in the skype group, helping clients and preparing signals that I didn't have the time to dedicate 100% to such a system but now with extra people on board and old trader returning I can dedicate this time so will start it shortly

Hi

We are in the process of setting up a 3rd party and tradecopier service so please keep an eye on our site for the details and the subscription package as we are not totally sure yet which package will be relevant. Fell free to email us on makemoneyonfx@gmail.com before this FPA offer expires on Sunday and I will hopefully have more information for you then...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back