FPA Exclusive: 40% discount - Learn to trade profitably with The Forex Trading Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a reply my last post was deleted because I posted the truth about another promotion by FPA

No you did not.

You saw a message saying that your post went into the moderation queue. The spam filters sometimes put innocent posts there to be checked by a moderator. Once the post is confirmed to not be spam, it is approved.

If you have any non-conspiracy theory questions for Andrew, please ask them.

Hi Traders,

Well there are only 2 hours to go before this offer will no longer be available. It's great to receive the comments back from FPA members who have purchased my course this week with their early impressions of my course. Thank you to those people and I'm sure you are going to have a great weekend reading through the course manual and watching the course videos.

To be a good trader is just like any other successful business in that you need high quality knowledge before you start (and that is where I can help you), you also need quality support (again I can help you here) but you also need discipline, dedication, a desire to succeed, be willing to take some knocks along the way and most of all a true passion for what you are doing.

I am asked many times about "how big an account do I need to make $ xxx per month or per year?", or "how long will it take me to become a full time trader?"

These type of questions are almost impossible to answer accurately as success in your trading does really come down to "YOU".

I can provide you with the tools to succeed but ultimately it comes down to how much you want to use those tools and how much do you really want to be a Forex trader.

I fell into this business almost by accident and I can tell you that it's changed my life - it really has. I love trading, it's my life and my passion and I can't think of anything else I'd rather do. However, it has not been an easy road to get to here. It's taken a lot of hard work, commitment, disappointment, lost money, friends and family thinking I'm crazy or gambling - all of those things I'm sure you can relate to.

Look, I'm here to help but I'm really only wanting to help those who want to learn and who want to succeed. My course is not for everyone, it's not a get rich quick scheme and it's not a "if A crosses B then do C system"

It would be great to have you on board and help you become a successful Forex trader.

Happy Trading FPA members - this is an invaluable site you have here and the industry should be very grateful to those who have created it and continue to work on it.

Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back