FPA Exclusive - 40% Discount on Magic Champ II Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForexInnovation

metatrader-experts.de Representative
Magic-Champ II
The unprecedented Expert-Advisor bringing constant profits since 2009!

ForexInnovation started trading this unique EA in 2009 after having developed the core algorithms and money management over roughly a years’ time. Magic-Champ II is a classical trend following system which makes use of short set-backs in long term trend phases in order to take profits on a relatively short term timeframe.

Since the beginning the Expert Advisor, Magic-Champ II has shown very solid results and has been very stable in the long run. It is still in the basic configuration as it was in 2009; only small adjustments have been made in the money management and general modifications to resolve any bugs in the software. All updates are free of charge within the license period and you will be informed by us upon availability.

Since 3 years the Magic-Champ II is running 24 hours a day over five days a week on our servers and home PCs without disruption! This is what we mean when we offer a fully automated trading system.

The stability of the software allows it to be run remotely without having to permanently check on the status, leaving ultimate freedom of trading as it should be with automated systems.

We have built the EA in a way that it can be run with other Expert Advisors side-by-side (as long as the other EAs will not disrupt the trading of MC-II) and even manual trading can be executed on the same account.

The track record since 2009 is over 300%, the initial trading started with an account size of 3000 Euro and a risk of 3% per trade.

Over the course of time we have twice taken out our stake of the money, i.e. we have more than tripled the deposit and are trading virtually for free!

There are many other EAs out in the MetaTrader world, but nearly none can look back on such a long track-record with surpassing performance year in and year out.

We have once again proven the superior quality of the Magic-Champ II in the Wantanabe Forex Test Project at the FPA. At the moment, it is one of the few EAs with positive performance! Click here to see Mrs. Li's live Watanabe Test results for Magic Champ II Pro. Also, click here have a look at the FPA Expert Advisor Performance Real Test on Magic-Champ II. That test has been running on a live account for nearly 3 years.

If you are interested to find out even more about the Magic-Champ II EA, check our website and FAQs for further information.

With the special offer through FPA you save 40% off the original price for a one year license of the Magic-Champ II PRO! Instead of paying $329, this is your chance to get your Magic Champ license for only $197.40.

Included in this offer is a one month, no questions asked refund option!

During the one year license period you will always receive any updates which we release for the EA for free.

Please note that by law a Value Added Tax (VAT) applies for European customers. The specific tax rate for your country will be displayed in the second order step “Review Your Order”.

Start trading on of world’s top Expert Advisor Magic-Champ II on your account by following these three simple steps:

1. Follow this link to purchase the MC-II and enter the FPA Discount Coupon: FPA-64B7-MCII

2. After the purchase follow these instructions.

3. You will receive the Magic-Champ II EA via email from us within 2 days.

This offer expires at midnight, New York Time on Sunday, September 2nd, 2012.
<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i39cxo1t/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatBig%20Discount%20on%20Magic%20Champ%20II%20Pro/tac000/tptToo%20late/tpc000/matOffer%20expires%20soon/mac000/mptThis%20offer%20has%20expired/mpc000/iso2012-09-02T23:59:59/bas2/pa20" frameborder="0" width="366" height="116"></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any opinion on which EA is better between Magic-Champ II and Magic-Champ II PRO?

Seems Magic-Champ II has a longer history on FPA. It's also cheaper even with no discount.

After entering the coupon code n click update an alert saying coupon is invalid. May I know why ?
Thanks

After entering the coupon code n click update an alert saying coupon is invalid. May I know why ?
Thanks

I have just tried - seems working. Try copy / paste coupon code (including all "-" )

Because I have faith in FPA I have purchased the software. Has anybody used it yet? I was under the impression, based on the info on this website, that this kind of software is a gimmick. However, as mentioned, if FPA recommends it, then I will try it but would like to know if anybody has any experience with it.

Because I have faith in FPA I have purchased the software. Has anybody used it yet? I was under the impression, based on the info on this website, that this kind of software is a gimmick. However, as mentioned, if FPA recommends it, then I will try it but would like to know if anybody has any experience with it.

I suggest you start it at your Demo account first and monitor the results for a few months.

Looks to me like it stopped performing 18 months ago; the equity curve has been sideways since then and is currently threatening to drop below it's April 2011 value.

Does that mean I made a mistake? Should I ask for refund? I am bit surprised that it is recommended by FPA if it is not working anymore.

Comments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back