FPA Exclusive - 50% Discount on Forex THOR II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
I've been chatting with the people at Forex Thor. They've generously decided to make the following offer to FPA members...

therealdeal.png

A couple of weeks ago, we shared the investor logins with the FPA team, so that all FPA members can monitor the live results of Forex Thor II. The feedback and reviews were incredibly positive. That’s why we decided to put together a special but limited offer for FPA members. Forex Thor is a truly unique forex expert advisor because unlike other trading systems it is not based on lagging run behind the market indicators. It instantly analyzes volatility and price action in real time. As result Forex Thor does not depend from market conditions and returns constant profits whatever happens. Take a look to the test results to see how powerful Thor is.

13years.png

I am sure everyone who takes a look to the test results agrees that they are outstanding. They definitely prove that the algorithm of the Thor system is exceedingly robust.

myfxbook13yearbacktest.png

So robust, that even major crisis like Dot-Com, 911, financial crisis, flash crash and Euro crisis could not stop it from performing. However, I also have to mention that slippage, variable spreads and execution quality cannot be accurately simulated during backtesting. Therefore, they have to be taken with a small grain of salt and need to be validated with live trading results. The detailed report (a few MB) can be downloaded here.

fparesults.png

As impressive the above test results are, what really matters is the fact that Forex Thor performs on live accounts the same way. And it’s been doing it for FIVE months without a single losing month and without any significant drawdown. When you use Forex Thor with the recommend low risk settings, it will never risk more than eight tiny pips per trade and will average about 11% per month. But enough talk, see for yourself.

thorlive07092012.png

Note: These are fully verified live results. Click here to verify:
Thor Real test at the FPA | Thor Real test at MyFxBook

whatuserssay.png

Curious what traders who use the Forex Thor system on their live accounts have to say? Read on…

Sadiq, Canada: ….it is doing an exceptional job and their support is high class…

Vishal, Kenya: “…my account is already up by 50%...

Tonis, Estonia: ….Constant steady gains

Mario, Croatia: …At the moment I'm up with 53.17%...

Note: All reviews above are on file and can be verified here in the FPA's reviews.

Richard Cliché: ….Forex Thor is the only EA I have ever seen that actually works

Richard doubled his live account in less than three months using the Thor system. Richard submitted his comments through the FPA's forum.

speciallimitedoffer.png

When we talked with Bill from the FPA team about a special offer for FPA members, he made it clear that only the BEST offer is acceptable for FPA community members.

Well, here it is, FPA members, the BEST offer:

50% off the regular retail price. (Valid until September 16, 2012)

Premium license for the Forex Thor trading system.

60 day unconditional no question asked refund guarantee.

Three valuable free bonuses, worth 326 USD. Yours for free!

First class support and free updates for life!

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3a2o7m3/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20discount%20offer/tac000/tptToo%20late./tpc000/matexpires%20in/mac000/mptThis%20offer%20is%20over./mpc000/iso2012-09-16T23:59:59/pa4" frameborder="0" width="171" height="74"></iframe>

There is a free trial download link on Forex Thor II.
For the 5 days remaining I tried to forward test this EA on a demo account.
But NO, you cannot do that!! - you can only use it to backward test.
Thor has already backward tested the EA. Why do they want me to backward test it again? History data has changed? Or, do I have too much time on my hand and do not know how to waste it?
Why do they say "I am going to let you try it completely FREE"?

Correct! Have the same doubt because of that. I would buy the EA, but only if I can forward test it with my broker.

chasing 2 pips, stop loss of 2 pips... any time i've tried a system like this on decent money ive been slipped out and profits have gone.

@BenOm:

Here is a brief overview of what traders can and can't do with the trial version:
• Test the Thor trading system for seven days
• Access the user area, download the user manual and additional documentation
• Compare back test results and download detailed performance and analytic reports
• Review forward trading results (updated in real time)
• Change settings and make back tests for any time period (also with real ticks)
• Install the system on up to 10 Meta Trader platforms
• Trial version cannot be used for forward trading.
• Bonus section inside the user area is not accessible.

For those who would like to download the trial version of Forex Thor, it is available here

@Stormin_Norman:
Slippage highly depends on the execution quality. Average slippage on our live accounts is 0.2 pips per trade.

P.S. Thor doesn’t use 2 pip SL/TP

I tried to buy this EA today using paypal and I received an error message saying: invalid order action. How can help please? My email used to buy was admin at iappublishing.com. I can send a screen shot and order ID. Please help. Thanks.

Hey, just woke up and noticed an email from FPA regarding Forex Thor in my inbox. I've been a proud owner of this robot since mid may. Works for me, can't add more.

This EA is very broker dependant. My own experience is it fails with thinkforex but good in Armada. I think you need to check live forward tests in members section to know which brokers are compatible with it. I also want to ask Alexander Collins to mention which brokers actually work with Thor2 , so people will not ask for a refund later thinking its an EA problem. Thanks all.

This certainly looks an attractive offer ...& I've downloaded the trial ...but a bit pointless if you can't forward test !
Also I'm I'm a tad confused...the trial code comes from Alexander Collins who I think (along with his team) is the author of Shark 7.0 ...but there is no reference to Thor II on this website...but on first glance the look like similar products
ForexEASystems | About Us
I'd love clarification between Thor and Shark and also a trial version of Thor I can forward test with...
Can FPA help with any of this please ?

Forex Thor

I also want to ask Alexander Collins to mention which brokers actually work with Thor2 , so people will not ask for a refund later thinking its an EA problem. Thanks all.

I would not say that the Thor system is very broker dependent (there are lots of suitable brokers), but as it is a scalping system, execution time, spread and slippage does matter. To support clients with the setup and configuration as best as possible we provide users with:

• Detailed documentation about the EA itself, including easy to follow “how to” instructions.
  • A broker guide who includes information about how to pick a suitable broker and a list of tested brokerage companies for US and non US clients.
  • A VPS guide (for those who prefer to use the EA on a VPS) which includes simple but very efficient solutions for reducing the average execution time by 50-80%.

Plus, (upon request) we also offer installation and setup service through remote connection for clients. Of course free of charge.

Regards,
Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back