FPA Exclusive - 50% Discount on Forex THOR II

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Oanda is a market maker so they take the opposite end of your trade. I prefer a genuine No Dealing Desk broker & genuine ECN, but then spreads tend to be a bit higher, which looks as tho' it reduces the Thor 11 profits a lot as many trades yield only about 2 pips profit

But there seems to be no reliable forex broker? I've only found oanda and fxcm to be reliable.

I addressed these questions to support, but no reply so far. I'm sure they are swamped with the FPA promotion.
I want to try it on ATC accounts, but ATC metatrader uses my FXCM account # as the account name, so , how can we make that work?

I have several Alpari Pro accounts (US). Some charge the commission separately, and some, at my request, have the commission included in the spread. Which of these do you recommend?

I see that you approve Oanda. I had accounts with them but had terrible latency issues. Have they improved?

ATC is an introducing broker from FXCM which means you trade actually with FXCM when you open an account with ATC. (ATC Brokers | Forex Broker | Institutional Broker | STP Execution | MetaTrader 4 | Trading Station | MT4 Institutional Pricing | Forex Non-Dealing)

It is of course up to you which broker to choose but i would recommend you to be careful with FXCM and ATC.

See also:

NFA levies $2,000,000 monetary sanction against FXCM and orders refunds to customers

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...l-yuor-money-do-not-fall-into-their-prey.html

Class action lawsuit launched against FXCM for fraud and racketeering!

Regarding Oanda. Yes, they are market maker and hedge all trades but i never heard that they use dirty tricks against the client.

Jeffpark said:
By the way Alpari is also just a market maker

Alpari offers dealing desk and non dealing desk accounts (ECN). See also broker guide.

purefx said:
But there seems to be no reliable forex broker? I've only found oanda and fxcm to be reliable.

At the moment there are 300 (or even more) brokers what support trading with Metatrader 4 and at least 100 are reliable. See also broker guide.

instars said:
would Thor work together with other tick scalper on one account?

Thor can be used with other EAs on one account. No problem.

Jason XXX said:
Hi, would it be okay to trade using 3 cores on a US based broker using only 50:1 leverage?

Yes, of course.

purefx said:
1) What would be a suitable setting for oanda and minium deposit for 1:50 to maximize profit?

Please contact Andrew at support (at) forexthor.com. He will assist you with the setup.

purefx said:
2) So far for the past 4 hours thor has not traded, under fxopen or oanda.

That's perfectly normal. Sometimes it does not place any trade for a couple of days (sometimes even for a week or two) and then it make 20% within a minute.

Jayman said:
Appreciate the help - license is active and waiting to make some trades.

You are welcome. Let me know when there is anything else i can do for you.

Best Regards
Alexander

Offer ended – Thank You!

Far more FPA members then expected took advantage from the special offer and received lots of great feedback. Many new clients who jumped on board last week already earned the purchase price back. We also received a lot of e-mails regarding the best setup. All e-mails will be answered within the next hours. If you just bought the Thor Expert Advisor and need assistance, please contact my support desk at: support (at) forexthor.com

Last but NOT LEAST, I also want to thank the FPA team for their professional support.

Best Regards
Alexander
www.forexthor.com

I tried to pick up a copy of the thor but was asked to contact customer service department which I quickly did Friday but up till now I have not hard from them to know what happened and why my order was not taken immediately as is supposed.
So I passionately plead with FPA to give those of us who are unable to make it yet a grace eve for just few days.
Thanking you once more for your wonderful job you are doing to see us through to success in our trading.

Alexander
I am getting conflicting information. You said that all three cores with fifo is OK. I asked the question by email, and Andrew said, "If the FIFO rule is applied, it is better to run Thor with one core only.
Best Regards, "

aiyah...just open my email....too late to buy the discounted Thor II....look very fabulous....

I tried to pick up a copy of the thor but was asked to contact customer service department which I quickly did Friday but up till now I have not hard from them to know what happened and why my order was not taken immediately as is supposed.
So I passionately plead with FPA to give those of us who are unable to make it yet a grace eve for just few days.
Thanking you once more for your wonderful job you are doing to see us through to success in our trading.

Hello Maxjuny,
if you submitted the order before the FPA special ended but not processed, please contact Andrew at: support@forexeasystems.com for assistance.

JPrize said:
I am getting conflicting information. You said that all three cores with fifo is OK. I asked the question by email, and Andrew said, "If the FIFO rule is applied, it is better to run Thor with one core only.
Best Regards, "

When FIFO rules apply and you run all three cores and the trade from core 2 and 3 have to be closed, Thor will first close the trade from Core 1, then the trade from Core 2 and then ....Core 3. However, because of the "first in first out" rule results can be slightly different then without FIFO rules.

lpc9898 said:
aiyah...just open my email....too late to buy the discounted Thor II....look very fabulous....

Yes, i am sorry. The offer ended a couple of hours ago.

Best Regards,
Alexander

Hi Alex,

I thought I was too late to post something here till I saw your post on Thor's fantastic result!

My one question I have here is, will it works with FXPrimus ECN accounts?

Thanking you in advance now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back