FPA Exclusive - 70% Discount on M78

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORION FX

OrionFx Representative
Hello everyone.
We are OrionFX.

About the M78 that we recommend with confidence,
We decided that the price down significantly.

Original price is $36 a month for each currency pair,
but special Price for FPA is $50 a month for all currency pairs!!!
Offer valid through midnight February 25th, New York time

Because we hope to get to know a lot of people to this great product...

About Product:
M78 Real Test at Forex Peace Army
OrionFX Review Page at Forex Peace Army

Forward Test Links:
M78_Ver1.8/Orion FX System | Myfxbook

After the price reduction are as follows!!!
Please try it !!!

For more information about the purchase :
1.if you purchased M78 from the FPA, M78 is available for $50 per month forever.
2.After purchase, it is refundable if within one month.

Product details
http://www.orionfx.jp/en/m78-ver10.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

The FPA suggests testing any new EA or other software in a demo account before putting it on a live account. You don't want to find out the settings were wrong with real money.

The FPA would like to remind all readers that you should never place more money in any trading account (forex, stocks, etc.) than you can afford to lose.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-02-25T23:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at midnight, New York Time, on February 25, 2013.

Buenos días

He comprado este producto que anuncian (M78) y lo he pagado pero no he recibido nada,¿pueden decirme qué ocurre,por favor?

Gracias.

Un saludo.

Ángel.

Looks interesting. Been to website and had a look around. Question is: has the M78 been updated to the Regel system?

Just signed up and my set password would not work in follow up registration on their site. Sent email to ea-support@orion.jp as directed in Registration Check email and it was undeliverable. Do we have a scam mixed in here? Good thing I paid with paypal. any other experiences?

Hello,

Will this ea work on a USA account, with the FIFO limitations?
Also, can we adjust the lot size? I want to use this on a $2K account, and set the lot size accordingly.

Thank you.
Ron

Just signed up and my set password would not work in follow up registration on their site. Sent email to ea-support@orion.jp as directed in Registration Check email and it was undeliverable. Do we have a scam mixed in here? Good thing I paid with paypal. any other experiences?

HI Elkhorn,

Please check your email service. I've sent many emails to the same address while negotiating this discount and they were all delivered.
OrionFX office is located in Asia, they will be online soon and I'm pretty sure you'll get an answer. If not - let me know

Thanks and good luck,
Romas

Hi Koda

Thank you for looking at

Rigel is a next-generation system of M78.
Rigel is also compatible with economic indicators.
Logic has been improved as well.

This is not is that it is better than Rigel.
I will trade you are more stable M78.

M78 is an aggressive trade and vice versa.
Power when matched with the market there is advantage in M78.

External system of indicators Buster to Rigel is also available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back