FPA Exclusive - 70% Discount on M78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pere, do you know for sure that they have stopped the signals while they research/investigate? If Orion FX have officially ceased trading on their account we should know about it. M78 is still active on our account but it didn't trade yesterday... I wasn't concerned by this as their trades history suggests there are periods of inactivity. Our account did place a handful of trades on the 26th of February but no trades placed on the Orion FX account.

Zoli71 - I noticed the deposit into their trading account; probably to prevent margin calls.

I cannot confirm for certain that they were investigating. My account stopped trading for 2 days so I figured they pulled the signals while they worked out what happened. I assumed they were doing that because that is what I would do if it was my system. My account took some trades yesterday and has 2 trades active today. Looks like they are slowly testing the waters again

i thought fpa tests the person before they allow to present a system here.
it looks like that people are beeing scammed and this is really not good because i always saw fpa as a good site but now i am confused.
good that i didnt buy any system from here.

The FPA does have a long running Performance Test of M78. Those test results were on a live account and were very impressive until the 24th and 25th. The market changes all the time. Some trading systems can handle it and keep performing as usual. Some can't. The weekend gap in some pairs when the market opened on the 24th appears to have done things that the logic of the EA was not prepared to handle. For now, I'm watching the continued testing of M78 to see if it can recover from that large floating loss or not.

I bought this EA on 25 feb. And I requested for a refund via email on 12 Mar. I did not get a reply nor my refund. Is there other procedure required to get a refund? Thks.

If anyone is having refund requests not replied to, click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Send an email and make sure to say that it's about M78. I'll make sure that Orion gets it.

If anyone is having refund requests not replied to, click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Send an email and make sure to say that it's about M78. I'll make sure that Orion gets it.

Thks Moderator, just sent you the email request. Pls help with refund from ORION FX. No response from OrionFX despite repeated attempts. And the only reason I bought is based on my trust in FPA. Cheers !

Hello,

How with about M78 ? there is no update in performance test EA.
I need your explain please as your recommanded
is it scam ?

Thank you
My regards

Original price is $36 a month for each currency pair,
but special Price for FPA is $50 a month for all currency pairs!!!

I must have read the original post wrong. It is $50 for ONE MONTH only. Not $50 a month. Great. Now I am in a drawdown and it's over.

I apologize to myself for getting into this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back