FPA Exclusive Discount on Training from Huskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskins

Former Special Consultant to the FPA
The Secrets of Fundamental and Event Based Forex Trading.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i35jm7y4/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac090/cpcf00/pcfff/tc000/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatExclusive%20FPA%20Discount/tacf00/tptYou%20Missed%20The%20Biggest%20Discount/tpc090/mat%20%241499%20Special%20Offer%20Ends%20in/mac000/mpt%241999%20Price%20is%20Still%20Available/mpc000/iso2012-06-18T12:00:00/bas4/pl10/pr10/pt10/pb10" frameborder="0" height="94" width="315"></iframe><iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i35jm7y4/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac090/cpcf00/pcfff/tc000/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatExclusive%20FPA%20Discount/tacf00/tptThis%20FPA%20Exclusive%20Discount/tpc090/mat%20%241999%20Special%20Offer%20Ends%20in/mac000/mptoffer%20has%20ended./mpc090/iso2012-06-22T12:00:00/bas4/pl10/pr10/pt10/pb10" frameborder="0" height="94" width="268"></iframe>

Important Video Update. Click Image to Watch.

Do You drive your car looking into the rear view mirror?

I Hope Not!!!!

Nobody in their sane mind would drive looking only at the rear view mirror and Not look at the road ahead. However its a sad but true fact that the majority of the Forex traders concentrate on looking at the “past” to forecast the future. They call it Technical analysis.

Don’t get me wrong , technical analysis has its place in Forex trading, it's a helpful tool, however just as in the real world a “rear view mirror” has its place, its more important to look ahead. I would equate “Looking Ahead” with Fundamental Analysis on the currency market.
Fundamental analysis is based on the notion that although market events are random in the short term, in the long-term the value of a currency pair will converge towards the theoretical value determined by economic fundamentals. In the short-term, markets move in an apparently random fashion, but examination of long-term forex trends shows the relationship between fundamentals and the markets clearly. It is, for instance, basic knowledge that interest rate differentials influence market action in an easily perceptible way. Unlike technical studies, fundamental analysis also helps us to establish the causes of market events. While technical analysis shows the how, where, and when of the markets, fundamental studies provide us the crucial “why” component necessary for linking those “where, when, how” aspects of the price action.​

Fundamental analysis is a mixture of news spike trading, which most of the time acts in a very predictable fashion, normally reacting to the suprise element to a news event, though this movement is predictable the movement is so fast and the liquidity so low that fills at good prices become almost impossible, however after the initial spike the markets realign themselves with fundamentals, this correction or continuation is what I intend to profit from.

I am a Forex Money manager with 9 years of experience in trading currencies. From time to time I take on a select few trainees.

PROGRAM DETAILS: Program will begin on the 1st of July, 2012

12 sixty to ninety Minute Weekly Webinars titled: The Secrets of Fundamental and Event Based Forex Trading.

This Webinar series lasts for 3 months.
Your training consists of with 12, 60-90 minute live on-line training webinars. The topics of the Webinars are chosen to help you do a Top down Fundamental analysis as well as cross market analysis.

(There is a webinar Once every Week, Recordings are available for students that cannot attend the live training, there is a Quiz provided both before and after the Webinar that may be taken so that you may decide weather to attend the webinar or may pass on it, taking the quiz at the end of each Webinar, cements the concepts and helps you to determine if you have understood the topics)

These Webinars cover the following topics click here for complete list.

Live News Trading

Live on-line training is provided for scheduled news events .
I Trade pre-news, spikes as well as post news setups.
Each session is 15-60 minutes long, depending on the news.
You will be invited to all sessions. Expect about 50-60 Sessions.
Sessions are recorded and sent to all trainees
You don't have to actually attend to receive the recordings.

One on One Consultation

Each participant gets a 30 Minute one-on-one consultation with me. You may discuss any investment topic under the sun, Forex, real estate, commodity, futures, stocks. I may not have all the details but I most likely would have correct resources to put you in touch with the relevant people/information.

PRICE

Normal Price: <del>US $4,999</del>; Discounted Price: <del>US $3,999</del>

Special FPA Exclusive Discounts - Available ONLY for first 15 FPA members who sign up.
FPA Exclusive Discount available until Noon, Friday June 22nd, 2012: US $1,999.

EARLY ACTION FPA SPECIAL available until Noon, Monday, June 18th , 2012: US $1499.

This $1499 special offer for mentorship will NOT be repeated. The live trading room is only accessible to students who have signed up for a mentorship.

The offer ends when the time expires or 15 people have signed up, whichever comes first.
All times are in New York Time, just like the times given in the Daily Trading Signals.

PAYMENT

1) Paypal: You can use Credit Cards.
BEFORE You pay please make sure you have read the NO REFUND POLICY.

2) You can also request another payment method. Personal check, Western Union, MoneyGram are fine. Send an email to hg (at) huskins.ca to request for another payment method. Please don't wait until just before the deadline to ask.

No Refund Policy

Because of the electronic and virtual nature of the information shared there are no refunds.

If you want to get a preview of the trading style join the mailing list, I send free daily signals as well as post event videos.

You also accept that though all efforts have been made to make sure the courses are relevant and information provided is factual, you will not hold Huskins, Inc. responsible for any errors mistakes or omissions.

You also acknowledge that you may or may not be able to make money using the information and this information is provided for educational purposes only.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i35jm7y4/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac090/cpcf00/pcfff/tc000/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatExclusive%20FPA%20Discount/tacf00/tptYou%20Missed%20The%20Biggest%20Discount/tpc090/mat%20%241499%20Special%20Offer%20Ends%20in/mac000/mpt%241999%20Price%20is%20Still%20Available/mpc000/iso2012-06-18T12:00:00/bas4/pl10/pr10/pt10/pb10" frameborder="0" height="94" width="315"></iframe><iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i35jm7y4/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac090/cpcf00/pcfff/tc000/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatExclusive%20FPA%20Discount/tacf00/tptThis%20FPA%20Exclusive%20Discount/tpc090/mat%20%241999%20Special%20Offer%20Ends%20in/mac000/mptoffer%20has%20ended./mpc090/iso2012-06-22T12:00:00/bas4/pl10/pr10/pt10/pb10" frameborder="0" height="94" width="268"></iframe>

You can read reviews for my service here:

Fx Just | FxJust.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

You can see the results of the Daily Trading Signals I give at the FPA here:

June 2012 Results

May 2012 Results

Last edited by a moderator:
you must be crazy!

I love to Offer the best I can to the Forex Community... yes my wife thinks I am crazy too, when I told her the prices on my new offer....... but then she agrees that sometimes one needs to go beyond the low $ price tag to help the students who really need help.

I love the FPA Forex community

nice span of topics to be discussed. brilliant initiative. although pricing is up a little for me unfortunately, being a noobie n all.

good luck to u sir n to participants in ur generous course :)

regards,
J.

This is an edit of my last post which was a complaint:

I tried this service several months ago prior to Huskins becoming an FPA consultant. I paid appx $1499, and through Huskins I received patient and detailed analysis. I had trouble in terms of arranging timing with him. As soon as he heard my complaints, Huskins, like a gentleman contacted me and tried to work it out with me and immediately worked on a solution to rectify the situation.

Last edited:
That is hard accusations. I think that Huskins can give us an answer about that.... or perhaps eric123 can give us more detail.....

Huskins, that courses train us for face the news like you perceive it, in other words, I can trade news with a good point of view to get pip$$...

If I give you a Fish, I would have fed you for a day
If I teach you to Fish.... I would have fed you till the river is Contaminated and the shoreline is seized for development
If I teach you how to think.... then whatever the challenge you can fashion your own solution :)

My Intention with this course is to :
1) Give you Fish.... Trade Plans
2) Teach you how to fish.. Live Trading room
3) Teach you how to Think ... Weekly Webinars

Last edited:
That is hard accusations. I think that Huskins can give us an answer about that.... or perhaps eric123 can give us more detail.....

As soon as he heard my complaints, Huskins, like a gentleman, contacted me and tried to work it out with me and immediately worked on a solution to rectify the situation. I cannot say that for a lot of people in this business. I give him great credit for reaching out on his own to solve this, and we have come to an amicable solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back